Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 12-18-2002, 03:09 PM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LUCIANA MACHADO SIMON will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,051.00
Default Nice things to comment...

Today I have many things to comment here...

Number one is that I had a lot of fun yesterday evening watching the Sperry and Brazilian Top Team video: "Day of The Zen"... Wow, it made me miss Brazil a lot! On the video Ze Mario (Sperry) shows his day by day. Since I watched, a few times, them training at AABB, I know how tough it is but it's really nice to see everything all over again. He starts his morning going to Prainha (a small beach after Sao Conrado beach; a paradise), a place I also used to go. Then he goes train and workout, etc, etc, etc, that I won't tell everything here. There you will see Murilo Bustamante, Shaolin, Morango (my sponsored athlete), Regis, Minotauro and Minotoro, etc, etc, etc. Morango wearing my vale-tudo shorts (blue), Minotoro, later, also wearing my vale-tudo shorts (black). Sperry even shows his apartment, dogs and wife! It's a very personal and nice video, I enjoyed it a lot! Then, at the end, when they show some people of the Brazilian Top Team, another surprise for me: Liborio wearing my vale-tudo shorts (white). Well, I had a nice evening yesterday remembering how it used to be... Oh, they show my past neighborhood too: Barra da Tijuca, where many of them live. Oh, by the way, Minotauro was my neighbor! He lived a few builindings after my building! We always met on the street. I had to stop and look at him carefully not to say "HI" and start a conversation with Minotoro instead. They look very similar, you all know that.

The second thing I wanna tell here is that my sponsored athlete Fabricio Morango won the Superfight at the Cyclone Cup. tournment and I am very proud of him!!!! He's a wonderful athlete and also a person I know and root for for a long time. He makes me proud to be sponsoring him and I am sure he'll do better and better.

The third thing is that today I'll receive many Vitamins & Minerals products, including board shorts in black and in color. I'll receive more key-chains with the name of athletes (cheap Christmas gift) and more t-shirts, bags, back-packs... I am sure you'll enjoy everything and I can't wait to check everything out!

I wish you all a wonderful holiday season and that the 2003 can make all your dreams come true! Take care and keep always in touch,

LUCIANA :wink:
LUCIANA MACHADO SIMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-18-2002, 03:15 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Tanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 315,080.47
Send a message via AIM to Tanner Rhoden Send a message via Yahoo to Tanner Rhoden

Wow, you are in the know. That would be pretty cool to have Minotauro as a neighbor.

I'll be looking into those board shorts for the summertime. Thanks for coming in again Luciana!!!!
Tanner Rhoden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 03:38 PM #3
James Fulton

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

Expect another order from me sometime this month...
Old 12-18-2002, 06:23 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Zen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 204,563.00
Send a message via AIM to Zen

Once the site is updated with the board shorts, bags, etc. I'll be ordering, I've been waiting for those shorts!
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 06:42 PM #5
Up and Comer

Thank you guys SO MUCH! I'll have board shorts, rash-guards, etc. Any doubt, please, email me; ok? Have a good night you all!

LU.
Old 12-18-2002, 06:48 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

ParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,165.00
Send a message via AIM to ParazIT

wow...you got serious back up...
ParazIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2002, 10:12 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

seldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond reputeseldomTap has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,705.00

Always after some new board shorts...
seldomTap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 11:13 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Zen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond reputeZen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 204,563.00
Send a message via AIM to Zen

:cry: Where are the board shorts? :cry: Please update the site! :cry:
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 02:29 PM #9
Up and Comer

Hey, the first V&M box arrived!!!! Pretty nice stuff! So far I got black V&M/Mkimonos gi's , Shaolin's t-shirts and dark green board shorts! It's nice to know I'm the first person who has V&M board-shorts and Shaolin's t-shirts, that I ordered a long time ago and were made especially for me! I'll be getting also ice color (light gray), black and tribal board-shorts soon. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow... I'll be taking pictures and posting them tonight; keep your eyes on my website!
Take care you all,
LU.
Old 12-19-2002, 02:31 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

wondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 70,342.00

Im in on the board shorts
wondermut is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List