Help me Make a Workout - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 11-04-2006, 10:15 PM
Crusty Wounds
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,771.00
Default Help me Make a Workout

Hey I'm just getting into Boxing and Sports in General for the first time in about 2 years and I'm pretty out of shape (Not really fat but not real strength or speed worth talking about) and I would really like some advice on what to Do and what to eat to become a better athlete. There are a few issues though I don't have access to many weights (up to 60 pounds for a barbell, 3 different sets of Dumbells 5,15,20 pounds and a Wooden beam I can do chins on...) and I know full well that limits the gains I can make strength-wise I can get to a Track to run on fairly easily though.

Please help me make a workout that can help me improve my overall strength and speed (I should mention that I'm trying to build a strong base for Rugby in March) Thanks

Sorry if this wasnt well written since I'm really tired and I thought I had posted this once before a few hours ago but I messed up somehow
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

User Tag List