Tshifhiwa Munyai - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 10-29-2006, 05:06 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.03
Total Points: 558,590.76
Default Tshifhiwa Munyai

Will Tshifhiwa Munyai get the opportunity to fight big names? will he ever get a title shot? will a big promoter ever take him on?

he has beaten 2 undefeated fighters by TKO in his last 2 fights.
FeelTheA-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-29-2006, 05:22 PM #2
Glasgow's Finest

barryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 60,895.59

Guy looks class doesn't he! Even if he does nothing else in his career I'll still love him for the way he broke down those two wankers, that was beautiful

For a skinny bloke he works well inside & doesn't mind mixing it up so I can't wait to see him again, when he fought Power I was like oh well another African for him to beat up as his record wasn't great to look at but ****ing hell was I in for a pleasant surprise! I don't know what promoter he's with just now but I'd imagine the Brit promoters would be falling over themselves to sign him up.
barryboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:24 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

rooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 438,095.91
Total Points: 523,232.77
Good job with ROOQ'S BOXING PROMOTER game! - LoadedWraps 

his countryman Mabuza made it onto the world stage, so theres no reason Munyai can't.

the commonwealth title is a good start for him as its got him known in tha uk. maybe he'd have a better chance of progressing if he was based over here - i think he'd gain a following as well judging by the crowds reaction during his win over haskins..

thats if the home office let him in
rooq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 05:25 PM #4
Banned

FeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these partsFeelTheA-Force is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryboy View Post
Guy looks class doesn't he! Even if he does nothing else in his career I'll still love him for the way he broke down those two wankers, that was beautiful

For a skinny bloke he works well inside & doesn't mind mixing it up so I can't wait to see him again, when he fought Power I was like oh well another African for him to beat up as his record wasn't great to look at but ****ing hell was I in for a pleasant surprise! I don't know what promoter he's with just now but I'd imagine the Brit promoters would be falling over themselves to sign him up.
the thing is, brit promoters wont sign him. he wont ever fight again, as he is too "dangerous"

why the hate for the wankers?
Old 10-29-2006, 05:27 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

rooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond reputerooq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! A - FORCE !! View Post
why the hate for the wankers?
i didn't see tha power fight but i loved tha way he schooled that arrogant prick haskins
Old 10-29-2006, 05:30 PM #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooq View Post
his countryman Mabuza made it onto the world stage, so theres no reason Munyai can't.

the commonwealth title is a good start for him as its got him known in tha uk. maybe he'd have a better chance of progressing if he was based over here - i think he'd gain a following as well judging by the crowds reaction during his win over haskins..

thats if the home office let him in
i personally think african fighters get the raw deal. anyone got the 2 fights mentioned?
Old 10-29-2006, 05:31 PM #7
Banned

Quote:
i didn't see tha power fight but i loved tha way he schooled that arrogant prick haskins
rooq, do you know where i can see the fight?

im gonna check haskins record now. why is he arragant??
Old 10-29-2006, 05:35 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! A - FORCE !! View Post
rooq, do you know where i can see the fight?

im gonna check haskins record now. why is he arragant??
haskins is one of these guys who's been built up by their manager and started to think he was unbeatable...in tha fight against munyai you could see him getting angry that tha guy was not lettin him win...it showed with a few "afters" at the end of a couple of rounds...

i saw tha fight on sky..not sure if anyone has uploaded it anywhere. i'll see if i can find it.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:38 PM #9
Banned

Quote:
haskins is one of these guys who's been built up by their manager and started to think he was unbeatable...in tha fight against munyai you could see him getting angry that tha guy was not lettin him win...it showed with a few "afters" at the end of a couple of rounds...

i saw tha fight on sky..not sure if anyone has uploaded it anywhere. i'll see if i can find it.
yeh your rite, a wanker like that sure deserves to be knocked the fuk out.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:52 PM #10
Glasgow's Finest

barryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 60,895.59

Power & Haskins were both very hard to like, I don't know of anyone who really liked Power, dirty little ****er known for using the head, some liked Haskins because of his flashy style but when he said he wasn't trying to copy Naz I just had to think he was full of **** as he blatantly tried to copy him only didn't have anywhere near the talent, he's just one of those guys you'd like to see get hammered & the big man done the job very well. I checked his record to see when he was fighting again but nothing, I was surprised to see the judges scores at the time of the stoppage against Power as he gave Power a bit of a pasting, a bit of hometown judging going on there I think.
barryboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List