A message from Murilo Bustamante - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 12-14-2002, 10:18 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 315,154.47
Send a message via AIM to Tanner Rhoden Send a message via Yahoo to Tanner Rhoden
Default A message from Murilo Bustamante

Date: 13-Dec-02 09:58 PM
46 Total Posts

Everybody,
I justwanted to thank everyone for the support and for sharing the understanding of my decisions.

I want to state that you guys are in my heart andiwill never forget the support I'm recieving since i fought the UFC 33.

The day after, during the breakfast, proved me that there's no country flags in the game and i have been supported by fans from Us just like Brazilians andJapaneses since then.

I want to thank you guys for the threads regarding myself and as for negotiations , I cannot and don't want to put any word on that. Cuz this is something that can create polemic, rumours and misunderstanding.

I don't like this kinda noise. The Noise i like is the noise of you guys cheering for me and celebrating when i perform, winning or loosing, facing my oponents and, of course, the noise of my gloves reaching some chins arround.

I don't agree but I understand Zuffa's priorities and they have a businness to run.In the other side of the table i have to take care of my carrear so i can insure everyone that i have the utmost respect for Zuffa and their members.

Thinking and looking to things in diferent ways doesn't mean i'm gonna come anywhere and complain about the situation and i'm pretty sure this will be the behavior from Zuffa.

This being said, i want to annonuce that i gonna release soon some of my archive photos of my UFC moments during Backstage and before and after the shows i performed.

This will be properly announed soon by Tetel.

Thank you all

Murilo Bustamante
Tanner Rhoden is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-15-2002, 02:43 PM #2
James Fulton

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

ttt
Old 12-15-2002, 09:15 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

ParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond reputeParazIT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,168.00
Send a message via AIM to ParazIT

hmmm
ParazIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 09:20 AM #4
Contender

Jay Pan ROKK has a reputation beyond reputeJay Pan ROKK has a reputation beyond reputeJay Pan ROKK has a reputation beyond reputeJay Pan ROKK has a reputation beyond reputeJay Pan ROKK has a reputation beyond reputeJay Pan ROKK has a reputation beyond reputeJay Pan ROKK has a reputation beyond reputeJay Pan ROKK has a reputation beyond reputeJay Pan ROKK has a reputation beyond reputeJay Pan ROKK has a reputation beyond reputeJay Pan ROKK has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,744.00

Bustamante is one of my heros, top class act, nobody will ever hear him talking trash.
Jay Pan ROKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 09:47 AM #5
Contender

badguy is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 30,276.00

Pretty good card.
badguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 10:07 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Tanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 315,154.47
Send a message via AIM to Tanner Rhoden Send a message via Yahoo to Tanner Rhoden

[quote:c73759d0c1="badguy"]Pretty good card.[/quote:c73759d0c1]

Oooooooook
Tanner Rhoden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 02:35 PM #7
miller8966

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

He's the man

Share This With Friends

User Tag List