73.68%
    sharapova
    26.32%

The poll is expired.

azza your crazy

Comment

whats with findin the worse pic of sharapova u possibly could

Comment

Kournikova is hotter to me. But I would bang both of them, but I would rather go old school and bang Mary Joe Fernandez with her pig tails.

Comment

i voted sharapova cause uve done the classic,worse pic best pic scam,sharapova is alot better lookin that that pic tells

Comment

Kournikova and it's not close.

Comment

Originally posted by Memorex View Post
              Kournikova and it's not close.
              **** yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry guys but Kournikova is ****in ugly. She looks like some country village girl ? theres nothing special about her. My next door neighbour is hotter than Kournikova.

This one hands down Sharapova and next time find a better pic of her please.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonafide View Post
                  Sorry guys but Kournikova is ****in ugly. She looks like some country village girl ? theres nothing special about her. My next door neighbour is hotter than Kournikova.

you crazy basterd

Comment

Originally posted by Bonafide View Post

Go upstairs and practice so you can be a bad ass like Bobby Chacon.

Comment

Working...
                    X