Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > No-Flaming Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#101
Old 12-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Sin City
la mala vida
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 29,756
Rep Power: 125 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 444,457,761.95
Bank: 58,356,097,645.20
Total Points: 58,800,555,407.15
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 
Default

Anyway your claiming that there is a god.... so the burden of proof is on you. It is up to you to prove that there is one. Can you??
Reply With Quote
Sin City is offline
#102
Old 12-06-2006, 07:18 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Age: 44
Posts: 7,234
Rep Power: 45 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,000,080,443.73
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,080,443.73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
Anyway your claiming that there is a god.... so the burden of proof is on you. It is up to you to prove that there is one. Can you??

Why should I "prove" anything?
Reply With Quote
K-DOGG is offline
#103
Old 12-06-2006, 07:25 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Age: 44
Posts: 7,234
Rep Power: 45 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,000,080,443.73
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,080,443.73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
If they were representatives of god and god did infact exist then why didn't he say wooowww woooww hold the hell up! you are not doing this in my name and misrepresenting me! your fired!...He didn't. Did nothing to stop it, and they did it in his name! So that means he is cruel because he knew these people were doing dirty deeds in his name and just sat back and watched it.
No, that's not how it works.

Man has free will and will do unto one another what he will. Why would God, who is not of this plain of existance, and who knows that life here is temporary, be concerned with stopping every little skirimish and holocaust that takes place when death is merely a doorway unto real existance?

People want to blame God for every horrible thing that happens. Why? Because man does not want to accept responsibility for his own misdeeds, which, incidentally is a blight upon American life today. No one wants to accept responsibility. "I abuse children because I was abused. I robbed the bank because society won't give me break. I killed him because my mind was warped due to excessive violence on TV, etc".

Men are forever finding excuses for their behavior and passing the buck on to someone else. Why not pass blame along to God? He doesn't speak up to defend himself, afterall.

Free will is just that, the freedom to do bad or do good. If God jumped in everytime someone ****ed up or used his name when they shouldn't have, what would be the point of allowing us to live and make choices at all? We might as well be puppets on a string.
Reply With Quote
K-DOGG is offline
#104
Old 12-06-2006, 07:28 PM
KingDosia
Vanilla Gorilla
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 38
Posts: 13,089
Rep Power: 87 KingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 156,766.97
Bank: 520,863,827.03
Total Points: 521,020,594.00
Thanks for always talking shit about me - Mike Tyson77 Have a whooper, son - Mike Tyson77 Here's your dildo back - Mike Tyson77 For The A.L, Whilst You Take A Piss - jarulejt I wanna drown in the ocean, just to see what's it 's like - Mike Tyson77 
Sit on this, retard. - Jim Jeffries You are a K9 encyclopedia. - ABOSWORTH Dailymile is GREAT, thanks!!! - El Pozolero Thanks!!! - El Pozolero Thanks!!! - El Pozolero 
Thanks!!! - El Pozolero Thanks!!! - El Pozolero No Message - Dorian.. 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - rorymac Childhood Cancer - rorymac Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - rorymac Childhood Cancer - rorymac 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
you might stump uneducated atheist with that but go up to someone who knows their **** and they will look at you funny. Because say god created the big bang, then who created god? Many argue that god is outside of time and space but thats just an excuse. If something cant come from nothing were did god come from?...and if you think we came from apes your retarded...We share a common ancestor but we never evolved from them. You say why is religion so successful at creating peace and harmony for the good it does it does twice the damage...why is religion so successful at starting wars and instigating ****? The religious are ****ing up are school system saying that evolution is not fact and that it should be removed from schools. In science a theory is more than facts it what binds facts together, and if there is a flaw or bad data you can always go back and fix that data...its a never ending learning process....Religion on the other hand says what it says even if its wrong and if there is a mistake they don't go back and say we ****ed up and fix it. It took the catholic church a long ****ing time to except that the earth revolved around the sun not the sun around the earth. It even says in genesis (1:3-5, 14-19) "Let there be light" God creates light and separates light from darkness, and day from night, on the first day. Yet he didn't make the light producing objects (the sun and the stars) until the fourth day (1:14-19). And how could there be "the evening and the morning" on the first day if there was no sun to mark them? They have never fixed that...and its completely wrong!!! lol
I do appreciate your point of view. I there is a problem with what I posted and your reply. I didn't refer to a God creating everything my sugestion is an entity or phenomenon. I think the origon of that is beyond our comprehension. No I don't believe we evolved from apes I do believe the great apes are closely related to us, but not directly. I agree with what you mention on that subject. My problem starts here. I never said religon is the sucess. I said nurturing of a spiritual nature. Religon is our doing. A man made organization worshiping what ever we believe to be the creator. Most call it god, Almost all refer it as a being. I am not talking about religon. What I mentioned refers to meditaion, reflection inner peace. Not a book or organization dedicated to the worship of anything.
The bible. In modern society there are two translations the more popular being the King James version. Which ever version you try to translate the fact is this The bible as the title sujests when you translate the word bible is a groiup of letters Based on the testimony of different men at different times.
It spaned hundreds of years. Some of it is believed to be coded instructions for Christians to follow for survival "one of my favorits being revelations. ie. the mark of the beast 666 has been explained as a symbol for the Roman Empire". Hebrews using numerical values to relate to words and letters of that time has sugested many of these encodings to warn christians of attacks and to comunicate in various ways. Back to my point. The bible is a man made piece of literature. Also a guide to living peacefully amongst one another. Certain religons have gone a little overboard with what is written given the fact there is no one translation of what that book or collection of letters is saying. No they don't update or correct the errors, to be a part of that religon you must have bling faith. Knowledge is the forbiden fruit.
What I said and sugest has nothing to to with religon or the bible One can pick all day at the bilbe or defend it. Never to accomplish anything. You either live by it's instructions or don't
What I am saying is you, science, and philosophy can not and probably never will be able to explain why we are here and what created the universe. One calling it god and appreciating the fact this life was given to him is the whole point. Realizing that we all have to get by and to be kind and have "morals" will make it easier for the survival of our species. Which as science and religon both agree is our sole purpose.
Reply With Quote
KingDosia is offline
#105
Old 12-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Sin City
la mala vida
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 29,756
Rep Power: 125 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 444,457,761.95
Bank: 58,356,097,645.20
Total Points: 58,800,555,407.15
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 
Default

because people can say there is a god just like you can say i have a invisible elf that lives under my bed and brings me cookies, but you cant prove there is a god just like u cant prove i have an invisible elf..unless there some evidence, and there is no evidence of a god. If you have no evidence and bring it to a court of law and say but im telling you that person did this, they cant acuse a person of doing something you have no proof off. just like you cant say well god built the universe and he made us....were is the evidence??
Reply With Quote
Sin City is offline
#106
Old 12-06-2006, 07:34 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Age: 44
Posts: 7,234
Rep Power: 45 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,000,080,443.73
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,080,443.73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
because people can say there is a god just like you can say i have a invisible elf that lives under my bed and brings me cookies, but you cant prove there is a god just like u cant prove i have an invisible elf..unless there some evidence, and there is no evidence of a god. If you have no evidence and bring it to a court of law and say but im telling you that person did this, they cant acuse a person of doing something you have no proof off. just like you cant say well god built the universe and he made us....were is the evidence??
It is what I believe. I need no "evidence", per say. I have enough in the wonder of life itself for myself....and other "coincidences" which have occured throughout the course of my life.

If you don't want to believe it, that's fine with me. I'm not trying to sell you anything. If you are so intent on selling God's non-existance, then you show proof. But, you can't either.

The science to prove God's existance or non-existance hasn't been developed yet. You know this and I know this. Asking me to prove God exists is the same as asking me to prove that my logic and philosophy are more accurate than your own. Only time can tell on such a thing.

Also, in a court of Law, if I'm not mistaken, one is innocent until proven guilty, no? You are accusing me of spreading lies of some invisible being's existance. So, since I am the accused, I have the presumption of innocence and the burden of proof is in your lap, for I do not accuse you....I merely disagree.
Reply With Quote
K-DOGG is offline
#107
Old 12-06-2006, 07:34 PM
Sin City
la mala vida
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 29,756
Rep Power: 125 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 444,457,761.95
Bank: 58,356,097,645.20
Total Points: 58,800,555,407.15
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdosia View Post
I do appreciate your point of view. I there is a problem with what I posted and your reply. I didn't refer to a God creating everything my sugestion is an entity or phenomenon. I think the origon of that is beyond our comprehension. No I don't believe we evolved from apes I do believe the great apes are closely related to us, but not directly. I agree with what you mention on that subject. My problem starts here. I never said religon is the sucess. I said nurturing of a spiritual nature. Religon is our doing. A man made organization worshiping what ever we believe to be the creator. Most call it god, Almost all refer it as a being. I am not talking about religon. What I mentioned refers to meditaion, reflection inner peace. Not a book or organization dedicated to the worship of anything.
The bible. In modern society there are two translations the more popular being the King James version. Which ever version you try to translate the fact is this The bible as the title sujests when you translate the word bible is a groiup of letters Based on the testimony of different men at different times.
It spaned hundreds of years. Some of it is believed to be coded instructions for Christians to follow for survival "one of my favorits being revelations. ie. the mark of the beast 666 has been explained as a symbol for the Roman Empire". Hebrews using numerical values to relate to words and letters of that time has sugested many of these encodings to warn christians of attacks and to comunicate in various ways. Back to my point. The bible is a man made piece of literature. Also a guide to living peacefully amongst one another. Certain religons have gone a little overboard with what is written given the fact there is no one translation of what that book or collection of letters is saying. No they don't update or correct the errors, to be a part of that religon you must have bling faith. Knowledge is the forbiden fruit.
What I said and sugest has nothing to to with religon or the bible One can pick all day at the bilbe or defend it. Never to accomplish anything. You either live by it's instructions or don't
What I am saying is you, science, and philosophy can not and probably never will be able to explain why we are here and what created the universe. One calling it god and appreciating the fact this life was given to him is the whole point. Realizing that we all have to get by and to be kind and have "morals" will make it easier for the survival of our species. Which as science and religon both agree is our sole purpose.
I feel you and where you are coming from!
Reply With Quote
Sin City is offline
#108
Old 12-06-2006, 07:37 PM
KingDosia
Vanilla Gorilla
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 38
Posts: 13,089
Rep Power: 87 KingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 156,766.97
Bank: 520,863,827.03
Total Points: 521,020,594.00
Thanks for always talking shit about me - Mike Tyson77 Have a whooper, son - Mike Tyson77 Here's your dildo back - Mike Tyson77 For The A.L, Whilst You Take A Piss - jarulejt I wanna drown in the ocean, just to see what's it 's like - Mike Tyson77 
Sit on this, retard. - Jim Jeffries You are a K9 encyclopedia. - ABOSWORTH Dailymile is GREAT, thanks!!! - El Pozolero Thanks!!! - El Pozolero Thanks!!! - El Pozolero 
Thanks!!! - El Pozolero Thanks!!! - El Pozolero No Message - Dorian.. 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - rorymac Childhood Cancer - rorymac Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - rorymac Childhood Cancer - rorymac 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
because people can say there is a god just like you can say i have a invisible elf that lives under my bed and brings me cookies, but you cant prove there is a god just like u cant prove i have an invisible elf..unless there some evidence, and there is no evidence of a god. If you have no evidence and bring it to a court of law and say but im telling you that person did this, they cant acuse a person of doing something you have no proof off. just like you cant say well god built the universe and he made us....were is the evidence??
You are confusing a "God" with Man made laws and values. We are the creator of the word evidence. The whold theory of a God goes beyond the boundaries of your thoughts. Your ego is not letting you think out side of the box. Not letting you see there is a much larger picture than you and what you know. I for one can admit I do not know. But my "evidence" is everything in this life as far as I have seen comes from somthing. What did I come from?
Reply With Quote
KingDosia is offline
#109
Old 12-06-2006, 07:38 PM
Sin City
la mala vida
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 29,756
Rep Power: 125 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 444,457,761.95
Bank: 58,356,097,645.20
Total Points: 58,800,555,407.15
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-DOGG View Post
It is what I believe. I need no "evidence", per say. I have enough in the wonder of life itself for myself....and other "coincidences" which have occured throughout the course of my life.

If you don't want to believe it, that's fine with me. I'm not trying to sell you anything. If you are so intent on selling God's non-existance, then you show proof. But, you can't either.

The science to prove God's existance or non-existance hasn't been developed yet. You know this and I know this. Asking me to prove God exists is the same as asking me to prove that my logic and philosophy are more accurate than your own. Only time can tell on such a thing.

Also, in a court of Law, if I'm not mistaken, one is innocent until proven guilty, no? You are accusing me of spreading lies of some invisible being's existance. So, since I am the accused, I have the presumption of innocence and the burden of proof is in your lap, for I do not accuse you....I merely disagree.
you have a point.. im not trying to sell my beliefs though im just saying why i don't believe in a christian god or religion and why religion is bad for society. you can believe in an supreme being but im arguing about god when its referred to Christianity, Islam, Hinduism etc.
Reply With Quote
Sin City is offline
#110
Old 12-06-2006, 07:39 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Age: 44
Posts: 7,234
Rep Power: 45 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,000,080,443.73
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,080,443.73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdosia View Post
I do appreciate your point of view. I there is a problem with what I posted and your reply. I didn't refer to a God creating everything my sugestion is an entity or phenomenon. I think the origon of that is beyond our comprehension. No I don't believe we evolved from apes I do believe the great apes are closely related to us, but not directly. I agree with what you mention on that subject. My problem starts here. I never said religon is the sucess. I said nurturing of a spiritual nature. Religon is our doing. A man made organization worshiping what ever we believe to be the creator. Most call it god, Almost all refer it as a being. I am not talking about religon. What I mentioned refers to meditaion, reflection inner peace. Not a book or organization dedicated to the worship of anything.
The bible. In modern society there are two translations the more popular being the King James version. Which ever version you try to translate the fact is this The bible as the title sujests when you translate the word bible is a groiup of letters Based on the testimony of different men at different times.
It spaned hundreds of years. Some of it is believed to be coded instructions for Christians to follow for survival "one of my favorits being revelations. ie. the mark of the beast 666 has been explained as a symbol for the Roman Empire". Hebrews using numerical values to relate to words and letters of that time has sugested many of these encodings to warn christians of attacks and to comunicate in various ways. Back to my point. The bible is a man made piece of literature. Also a guide to living peacefully amongst one another. Certain religons have gone a little overboard with what is written given the fact there is no one translation of what that book or collection of letters is saying. No they don't update or correct the errors, to be a part of that religon you must have bling faith. Knowledge is the forbiden fruit.
What I said and sugest has nothing to to with religon or the bible One can pick all day at the bilbe or defend it. Never to accomplish anything. You either live by it's instructions or don't
What I am saying is you, science, and philosophy can not and probably never will be able to explain why we are here and what created the universe. One calling it god and appreciating the fact this life was given to him is the whole point. Realizing that we all have to get by and to be kind and have "morals" will make it easier for the survival of our species. Which as science and religon both agree is our sole purpose.
Beautiful...positvely beautiful. lol!!!

Great post my insightful friend...very nice, indeed.
Reply With Quote
K-DOGG is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Fight Videos - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.