Relson is doing seminars here: - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Thread Navigation

Old 12-10-2002, 11:03 AM
Gracie Austin
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,579.00
Default Relson is doing seminars here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is tough to get an exact date out of Relson some times so I might need to get these confirmed by other Instructors or something, but this is the schedule.
Dec. 12th (Thursday night) Relson will conduct a seminar in Jacksonville FL. He will be available for privates as well contact:

Jacksonville, FL Chapter
2165 Leon Road
Jacksonville, FL 32246
Tel: (904) 642-3100

He will be doing a 45 minute free demo in Orlando for the Police Dept. Open only to law enforcement.

Savanna Georgia Friday the 13th 6 - 8:30pm @ Habersham YMCA in Savanna Georgia 6 - 8:30 Private class for the association, no gi.

Saturday the 14th 1:00-4:30 pm @Georgia Southern University Stateesboro Georgia @ the Marvin Pittman gym. Open to the public. contact: 912-681-2144, Mike Renfroe

Washington Monday night at Fightworks. Scott Divine is the host.
Relson will be doing a seminar Monday night Dec. 16th. Everyone is welcome. You can get a hold of him at fightworks.net

Tuesday the 17th - Thursday the 19th Relson will be in Columbus Ohio at Jeff Hudon's School conducting a seminar & ankle locking Robin I am sure. -
6831 Flags Center Drive
Columbus, OH 43229-1566
Tel: (614) 890-1400
Email: [email protected]
I hope those that get a chance train with Relson. He really helped me last month with some new attacks. He will be here in Austin the last part of January & will try to return in Feb. as well.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-10-2002, 11:06 AM
Tanner Rhoden
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 Tanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 308,505.47
Send a message via AIM to Tanner Rhoden Send a message via Yahoo to Tanner Rhoden

How much are the private lessons?

$150 an hour?
Old 12-10-2002, 11:18 AM
Gracie Austin
Up and Comer

Total Points: 18,579.00

It depends on how much Relson likes you. I would suggest a semiprivate with some one of the same skill level. What part f the country are you in? The seminars are great. I train privates with Relson every chance avalible. He is awesome to train with.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List