Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation

Old 09-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Cutthroat
Hispanic causing panic

Quoted: 334 Post(s)
Rep Power: 30 Cutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,273,498,624,497,708,544.00
Total Points: 2,273,498,624,497,820,928.00
Have a gift boss - rorymac f*ck yourself - Freedom. kick this racist creep - Freedom. Great post about the NFL and boxing - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - RossCA Gay and Lesbian Pride - RossCA Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - RossCA 
Default Jobs...

For those of you who are going to college, or are still in school and are considering on going to college to pursue your career in whatever; what do you want to be?

I'm planning on becoming a network administrator, or a computer technician. From what I've heard from my teacher for computer maintainence, a network admin. gets paid from 50,000-60,000 a year depending on who your work for. I'd say that's pretty good money.

Oh and if you did go to college, what did you major in and what college did you go to?
Old 09-08-2006, 08:38 AM
* FeistyWench *
Queen of "Lol!"

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21494 * FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,618.47
Total Points: 226,342.60
Your first E-Gift - ??? gift thread - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook King
For those of you who are going to college, or are still in school and are considering on going to college to pursue your career in whatever; what do you want to be?

I'm planning on becoming a network administrator, or a computer technician. From what I've heard from my teacher for computer maintainence, a network admin. gets paid from 50,000-60,000 a year depending on who your work for. I'd say that's pretty good money.

Oh and if you did go to college, what did you major in and what college did you go to?
I went to Florida State University.
My undergrad major (BS) was child dvelopment and psychology.
My major in graduate school (PhD) was a combined program: counseling psychology/school (educational) psychology.
Curerntly i am self-employed as a psychologist, working as a consultant to different school districts in the area.

Last edited by * Feisty Wench; 09-08-2006 at 01:32 PM.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:30 AM
The Raging Bull
Make Us Dream

Rep Power: 2371 The Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,669,026.41
Total Points: 34,793,105.80
Thanks for the Karma - Toda Caine 
Send a message via AIM to The Raging Bull Send a message via MSN to The Raging Bull

I'm at high school presently and I am an A/B student.

When I leave school I want to go to college and get my A levels and apply to become an RAF fighter pilot
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Old 09-08-2006, 10:08 AM
Exige Jr
Sugar Is Sweeter

Rep Power: 6731 Exige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond reputeExige Jr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 150,808.40
Total Points: 271,538.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raging Bull
I'm at high school presently and I am an A/B student.

When I leave school I want to go to college and get my A levels and apply to become an RAF fighter pilot
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Excellent career choice mate. If you are good enough to do it, you will be respected by anyone. Theres not much more important than defending your country.

Btw, make sure you choose your A-levels wisely with that in mind. I am not an expert but I know a little about it with a few friends in that sort of area, and I would say think about English, Maths, Geography, maybe even History. Stick to academic subjects.
Old 09-08-2006, 10:53 AM
The Raging Bull
Make Us Dream

Rep Power: 2371 The Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,669,026.41
Total Points: 34,793,105.80
Thanks for the Karma - Toda Caine 
Send a message via AIM to The Raging Bull Send a message via MSN to The Raging Bull

Quote:
Excellent career choice mate. If you are good enough to do it, you will be respected by anyone. Theres not much more important than defending your country.

Btw, make sure you choose your A-levels wisely with that in mind. I am not an expert but I know a little about it with a few friends in that sort of area, and I would say think about English, Maths, Geography, maybe even History. Stick to academic subjects.
Thanks mate. I've wanted to defend my country since I can remember and I am on the right track for it to happen

I have spoke to a few officers in the RAF ( I have contacts because my uncle is a marine and lives on the same base as the RAF) and they said you need two A levels at least to go straight in as a pilot. I am thinking about English and Business studies, maybe maths. They are my strong points.

Oh and R.E
Old 09-08-2006, 11:06 AM
Ta Khent
Esoteric Enigma

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20 Ta Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,890,975,937.90
Total Points: 31,891,105,124.12

I went to the University of New Orleans.
I finished with a BS in Accounting (Cumme Laude) and MS in Taxation (Summa Cumme Laude).
I currently have two certifications: CPA (2nd highest score in the State of Louisiana) and CFE.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:27 AM
MANGLER
Sex Tape Flop Artist

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 250 MANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,457,375,694,623.89
Total Points: 34,457,375,719,049.93
Happy new year! - Toney Loc have some brew - arraamis Have a TV - eddie_monster here's something different. - chiguy91 Top man - komodo 
Simply Super! - arraamis one you don't have - Starof David No Message - Starof David get back on the scene,im fuckin this place up - Mike Tyson77 Thanks bro - komodo 
ran out of green, so here's a gift for that stacey dash background. - chiguy91 for the mang - jazluvr Thanks Mang! Here's one in return - codey Thanks bro. - komodo please return the favor, bro. - RossCA 
No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs Happy New Year!! All the best for 2016!! Hope you come back bro!! - Pretty Boy1 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Ether Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Disposable Arts Autism - project xxx1 Hepatitis C - slevin 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - c l e a n e r Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mathed AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Monkz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - komodo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - komodo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - komodo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec 9 View Post

I went to Cuyahoga Community College in Parma at first. Just took up a buncha different courses to get a feel for what I really wanted to get into. I ended up decidin I wanted to get into business.

I was gonna go to ITT Tech, but that **** was expensive as hell. My GF at the time suggested I set up a tour of Bryant & Stratton college, anotha campus in Parma. It's a lot smaller, a lot better, and a lot cheaper. I talked to the career services director and she told me to stick to business. Everything in Cleveland was all goin to IT and medical, so the business jobs were all open. No competition for em. And every job is a business of some kind, so there's more **** I could do wit that degree.

I got on the 16 month program. I ain't wanna take no breaks cuz I knew I wouldn't wanna go back once I stopped. I majored in business administration, got my Associate of Applied Business from there.

Had a couple different jobs at a few different offices. All paid solid but I ended up leavin for one reason or anotha. Now I'm senior corporate account manager at Central Payment Corporation. I do interviews and trainin for noob reps, set up credit lines and house services for small business owners. I got promoted after 6 months, so I went from workin at home, settin up my own client presentations independently to helpin run the office. In 18 months I should be runnin ****. I'm the #3 guy at my office right now.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Hi-Dro
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Hi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 905,003.55
Total Points: 1,321,062,510.42
E-Gift - ??? t - Wangler Jr burner is dumb - Red October lifestyle WANG - ADDICT No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Round 1 BURRRR 2 THA HURRRRB! - Bloody$Nate$ mah nikka up in hurrrrr x - I ♥ RVP no bottles :( so this is for my nikka up in hurrr :D - I ♥ RVP it's a leaf and it's green. Use your imagination. :) - I ♥ RVP 
award for prettiest poster. <3 - I ♥ RVP Have an apple :D - I ♥ RVP because  I can! - I ♥ RVP Happy Thursday! - I ♥ RVP hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - I ♥ RVP 
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! it's over thurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - *Boss Lady* For your dro - led For being the ugliest poster up in hurrrr - Cleto_Reyes 13k post medal! - Flab Happy Easter Dro, I hope all is well with you :kiss: - Bossy 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Red October Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO 

a dietician or sports nutritionist

Share This With Friends

User Tag List