Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2002, 05:54 AM
Bjjbabe
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Bjjbabe is a jewel in the roughBjjbabe is a jewel in the roughBjjbabe is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,707.00
Send a message via AIM to Bjjbabe

I am praying for you both right now. I have had to deal with some similar situations in my life with my friends and I know that your love for her will bring her back to a normal life soon.
Old 11-22-2002, 06:58 AM
pål johnsen

Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

[quote:2a6b69a63a="Snoop Dogg"]My thoughts and prayers are with you. I would go to hell and back for my best friend, and I'm sure you would do the same. Stay strong, stay positive. Sometimes life presents us with situations that we don't understand, don't try to figure it out, just help Jessica and her family in any way possible and take good care of yourself. We are all here for you if you need people to talk to.[/quote:2a6b69a63a]

just as i would say it myself!!

i hope she gets better!!!
Old 11-22-2002, 08:14 AM
Kato
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Kato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond reputeKato has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 67,714.00
Send a message via AIM to Kato Send a message via Yahoo to Kato

I am sorry this is happening. I know what this is like, it brought back a lot of memories. Jessica is in my prayers along with you and her family and friends. The amount of strengths needed to deal with kind of situation is very large. Never give up, never loose hope.
Old 11-22-2002, 08:17 AM
Tanner Rhoden
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 Tanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 243,386.47
Send a message via AIM to Tanner Rhoden Send a message via Yahoo to Tanner Rhoden

[quote:98f51b62da="majin bux version 4"]My thoughts and prayers are with her, and im sure she will comeout of this. Im sure things will be ok.[/quote:98f51b62da]

My feelings exactly.

IM me if you want to talk.
Old 11-22-2002, 08:41 AM
ParazIT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 ParazIT is infamous around these partsParazIT is infamous around these partsParazIT is infamous around these partsParazIT is infamous around these partsParazIT is infamous around these partsParazIT is infamous around these partsParazIT is infamous around these partsParazIT is infamous around these partsParazIT is infamous around these partsParazIT is infamous around these partsParazIT is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 29,431.00
Send a message via AIM to ParazIT

My prayers are with her and with you. I do hope that she becomes better.

I really hopa that you are very very proud over yourself as I am very proud over you. You have saved her life once and by sending her home you gave her another chance. When she comes out of the coma you ave saved her life twice...
Old 11-22-2002, 10:15 AM
James Fulton

She, and you, are both in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 11-22-2002, 01:43 PM
Wushu
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Wushu has a reputation beyond reputeWushu has a reputation beyond reputeWushu has a reputation beyond reputeWushu has a reputation beyond reputeWushu has a reputation beyond reputeWushu has a reputation beyond reputeWushu has a reputation beyond reputeWushu has a reputation beyond reputeWushu has a reputation beyond reputeWushu has a reputation beyond reputeWushu has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 54,036.00
Send a message via AIM to Wushu

My thoughts and prayers to you both
Old 11-22-2002, 02:22 PM

Thank you, everyone. I truly appreciate it.

I came here and it really makes a difference that all of you will be keeping this in your prayers, and thoughts.

In particular, I have to say thank you to Dave. Lastnight, I was so upset, and he calmed me down, talked me through a lot of it, and I am more calm today because of him than I was yesterday with two valium. I have to tell you, I love this man, if it's not apparent to you yet.
Old 11-22-2002, 02:47 PM
Kimura
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Kimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 61,231.00
Send a message via AIM to Kimura Send a message via Yahoo to Kimura

There is noone more powerful than God. He has heard your prayers and will hear mine as well. No matter what happens, Jessica has been blessed to have a friend like you.
Old 11-23-2002, 04:49 AM

Your thoughts and prayers are no longer needed.