Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > No-Flaming Lounge

Old 08-09-2006, 01:08 PM
platinummatt
The dotter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24 platinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 159,995.00
Default Lucky for what we got.

For instance, our sight. Can you imagine being blind? Our eyes are delicate and we could be blinded easily.
Our family. My dad is 58. He drinks a can or 2 of beer everyday, smokes 20 a day, eats alot of salt, and gets very little exercise. I dont know how long he has left, but Id like to try and make it longer, by stopping him doing these things.
Its apity we get so wrapped up in things and we can stop and smell the roses. As many people say, its the little things in life that make the difference.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:56 PM
The Raging Bull
Make Us Dream

Rep Power: 2372 The Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,669,026.41
Total Points: 34,795,946.80
Thanks for the Karma - Toda Caine 
Send a message via AIM to The Raging Bull Send a message via MSN to The Raging Bull

Man, you got a great outlook on life. If others were to be like you are, the world would be a beter place. But I feel that you weren't always one that appreciated the world. What made you?
Old 08-09-2006, 02:00 PM
platinummatt
The dotter

Rep Power: 24 platinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond repute

lol! Ha yeh I had a few days of the world is scum lol. I still think theres a hell of alot of evil out there. But before that I had a great outlook period. I was lying down last night and thought **** I could be blind! It kindsa hits you as it you forgot that it could even happen.
People get mixed up in their careers and money. Its so wrong. If you cannot be happy without these things, Its bad and I feel sorry for them. Some of the stuff we have here is great, if only we had time to contemplate... sitting underneath the trees, carressed by the gentle breeze..
But yeh we can smell flowers, enjoy the sunshine, look at the landscape, hear music.. Its great
Old 08-09-2006, 02:03 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 55 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,071,908.58
Total Points: 10,003,863,909.32
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinummatt
lol! Ha yeh I had a few days of the world is scum lol. I still think theres a hell of alot of evil out there. But before that I had a great outlook period. I was lying down last night and thought **** I could be blind! It kindsa hits you as it you forgot that it could even happen.
People get mixed up in their careers and money. Its so wrong. If you cannot be happy without these things, Its bad and I feel sorry for them. Some of the stuff we have here is great, if only we had time to contemplate... sitting underneath the trees, carressed by the gentle breeze..
But yeh we can smell flowers, enjoy the sunshine, look at the landscape, hear music.. Its great
Great Post Lil' bro. I tried to give you K; but have to spread it around.

Keep that vision of the world and you'll be fine...don't let the world change you, because it will try the older you get. Keep a stiff upper-lip and always remember how you feel right now.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:04 PM
The Raging Bull
Make Us Dream

Rep Power: 2372 The Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond reputeThe Raging Bull has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to The Raging Bull Send a message via MSN to The Raging Bull

I totally agree with you mate. People dont appreciate their lives as much as they should and it is wrong. You ever watched taxi driver?
Old 08-09-2006, 02:05 PM
platinummatt
The dotter

um dont think so.. I saw one about a french guy with a taxi.. Dont think thats it
Old 08-09-2006, 02:11 PM
The Raging Bull
Make Us Dream

That aint it lol. Its got Robert De niro in it and he plays a guy called Travis Bickle. This Travis character is a man who drives through the scum of a big american city late at night as a taxi driver. And it turns him psychotic in the end. But i feel i can relate to him because of how he felt about people wasting their lives with drugs and prostitution and that he felt he needed to do something about the scum on the streets. Its a great film. You should try n pick it up.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:18 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Rep Power: 55 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raging Bull
That aint it lol. Its got Robert De niro in it and he plays a guy called Travis Bickle. This Travis character is a man who drives through the scum of a big american city late at night as a taxi driver. And it turns him psychotic in the end. But i feel i can relate to him because of how he felt about people wasting their lives with drugs and prostitution and that he felt he needed to do something about the scum on the streets. Its a great film. You should try n pick it up.

DUDE? You trying to turn Matt into a serial killer?
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:29 PM
The Raging Bull
Make Us Dream

LMAO. No man im just saying that even though he was deeply disturbed, I feel Travis Bickle had a good (if not deluded) outlook on life. That the streets needed cleaning of the scum because really, the world is a beautiful place. And maybe people dont appreciate it.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:30 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raging Bull
LMAO. No man im just saying that even though he was deeply disturbed, I feel Travis Bickle had a good (if not deluded) outlook on life. That the streets needed cleaning of the scum because really, the world is a beautiful place. And maybe people dont appreciate it.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Okay. Taxi Driver is a classic movie and Dinero is superb in the role; but I wouldn't call it a "positive out-look", to say the least.

Oh well, perception is everything.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List