Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > No-Flaming Lounge

Old 08-07-2006, 03:02 PM
platinummatt
The dotter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24 platinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 156,268.00
Default This is so unjust / pensioner arrested

A 5ft 1 pensioner was tormented for months by yobs, then one day the pensioner ( woman ) was walking along walking her dog, when a group of abuot 20 youths blocked her way and crowded round her and taunted her. One lad (15 and 7 inches taller ) put his arms out and said come on then old lady hit me if you dare, she prodded hit 3 times like playful punches in the stomach, he threw her to the ground breaking her arm. 3 hours later the police arrested HER. She has to wait until the end of the month to see if charges will be pressed.
Discuss, someone tell me whats going on here? SHAMBLES!!
Old 08-07-2006, 03:14 PM
PATO 1

Rep Power: 129 PATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond reputePATO 1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,087,163.35

wtf....... id love to find all them lads who done that , id beat the **** outta every 1 of them at the same time
Old 08-07-2006, 03:16 PM
RAESAAD
THE MUTHAFUCKIN TRUTH

Rep Power: 21552 RAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,013,940,368.33
Total Points: 16,014,190,589.28
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! 30k POSTS PUSSY! - reedickyaluss grats on 30k - 2nd II none It's the directions to me crib BITCH. Haha.. Happy 30K cousin. - K-Nan Congrats on 30K posts, couldn't find an E hooker. - Jim Jeffries 
No Message - T-97 yuck! - mybisoy Mah Mayne Mahn Raesaad! - Dorian Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Starin in my rearview - D E M Dz A 
You good peoples homey - mangler Thanx. Here's a lucky charm 4 ya homey. - mangler Have a drink on me homey - mangler Happy 33k Big Man.... - The Gully Gad 33K is the muthafukkin truth - Makavelli 
Long time no see bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Thats just some punk ass **** to do.....I mean some old people piss me off the way they drive or what not but you never hu8rt an old person like that.
Old 08-07-2006, 03:33 PM
platinummatt
The dotter

Rep Power: 24 platinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 156,268.00

I cant believe she got arrested
Old 08-08-2006, 02:01 PM
* FeistyWench *
Queen of "Lol!"

Rep Power: 21494 * FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,618.47
Total Points: 226,140.60
Your first E-Gift - ??? gift thread - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinummatt
I cant believe she got arrested
my guess...the kids were classified and children and technically she DID hit the "child", who did not hurt her.
then he pushed her and she got hurt falling.

yea, that's just wrong but i can see how the legal system can twist the truth a bit
Old 08-08-2006, 03:27 PM
* FeistyWench *
Queen of "Lol!"

Rep Power: 21494 * FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute

i am assuming that limeys refer to old people as pensioners?
lol! that's pretty funny.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:35 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 55 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,071,908.58
Total Points: 10,003,861,987.32
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinummatt
A 5ft 1 pensioner was tormented for months by yobs, then one day the pensioner ( woman ) was walking along walking her dog, when a group of abuot 20 youths blocked her way and crowded round her and taunted her. One lad (15 and 7 inches taller ) put his arms out and said come on then old lady hit me if you dare, she prodded hit 3 times like playful punches in the stomach, he threw her to the ground breaking her arm. 3 hours later the police arrested HER. She has to wait until the end of the month to see if charges will be pressed.
Discuss, someone tell me whats going on here? SHAMBLES!!
Proof positive that the law should show a little leniency in certain cases of assault.....because those boys need a good old fashion ass-whoopin which I would gladly administer for free.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Some ass-whoopin's are called for, needed, and justified....bottom line.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:48 PM
* FeistyWench *
Queen of "Lol!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-DOGG
Proof positive that the law should show a little leniency in certain cases of assault.....because those boys need a good old fashion ass-whoopin which I would gladly administer for free.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Some ass-whoopin's are called for, needed, and justified....bottom line.
yup. it also shows that laws can not be black and white. there are always extenuating circumstances.
Old 08-08-2006, 05:13 PM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Rep Power: 605 BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,123,331.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

Still, it is an idiotic, since she was clearly the more injured side, also, if a teenager laid his hands on her first, she automatically has a right to defend herself, because this is classified as an assault. He touched her first, he assaulted her first.
Which reminds me of a joke about britsh police, but I am not gonna tell it cause women and limeys would find it offensive.
Old 08-08-2006, 05:17 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Quoted: 437 Post(s)
Rep Power: 349 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,000,000,101,300,924,416.00
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 why do you have "Isla del Encanta" in your location? - -jose- 
Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBomber
Still, it is an idiotic, since she was clearly the more injured side, also, if a teenager laid his hands on her first, she automatically has a right to defend herself, because this is classified as an assault. He touched her first, he assaulted her first.
Which reminds me of a joke about britsh police, but I am not gonna tell it cause women and limeys would find it offensive.
Is it somthing about tits? Or 'the fuzz'?

Share This With Friends

User Tag List