Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2002, 09:40 AM

Bank: 0
Total Points: 0
Default Kimura is a TAG-A-LONG

This ****ing loser is the best, all he does is try and troll in my threads because he fears starting a thread directly about me in the cage.

Most likely after i post this he will post one just to save face but oh well.

Anyways i think its pretty weak , he is like the big ***** in your highschool group of friends that would only talk **** and would always let their tough "buddies" do the fighting, he is the one that kicks the guy when he is down then goes and tells ugly *****es in his grade three class how he "beat the **** out of him" when in fact he jsut rode his way through highschool the closet loser no onw liked. I feel bad for the guy but enough is enough...his trolling needs to be put to rest.
Old 10-25-2002, 09:42 AM

And his favorite thing to try and make me mad is to pretend my avatar is my actually me, where he calls me tubby and says **** about my tits.....like what the **** is that?...are you out of grade school yet ? ****ing learn something clever and dust of the old brainpan champ...its a picture you ****ing retard and even the **** you make up isnt remotely funny.
Old 10-25-2002, 09:44 AM
Kimura
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Kimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 59,349.00
Send a message via AIM to Kimura Send a message via Yahoo to Kimura

Again with these back to back posts. Aren't you glad I give you attention?
Old 10-25-2002, 09:44 AM

I actually believe he totally bit the whole "Fat" or "Tunny" thing from someone else on this site...what a hurtbag. I guess riding on peoples coatails will be a way of life for you Kimura.
Old 10-25-2002, 09:45 AM
Kimura
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Kimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these partsKimura is infamous around these parts

Nobody else does.
Old 10-25-2002, 09:45 AM

[quote:1959222ffb="kimura"]Again with these back to back posts. Aren't you glad I give you attention?[/quote:1959222ffb]

WOW....Whata "stunnah"
Old 10-25-2002, 09:46 AM

[quote:d783cd7240="kimura"]Nobody else does.[/quote:d783cd7240]

What does that mean?
Old 10-25-2002, 09:46 AM
Kimura
Undisputed Champion

[quote:a82480fc51="BLiTZoftheTrolliban"][quote:a82480fc51="kimura"]Nobody else does.[/quote:a82480fc51]

What does that mean?[/quote:a82480fc51]That you're a moron.
Old 10-25-2002, 09:48 AM

[quote:bdfc8c6fa6="kimura"][quote:bdfc8c6fa6="BLiTZoftheTrolliban"][quote:bdfc8c6fa6="kimura"]Nobody else does.[/quote:bdfc8c6fa6]

What does that mean?[/quote:bdfc8c6fa6]That you're a moron.[/quote:bdfc8c6fa6]

z........z................z...............z

Come back when you learn to use some thought.
Old 10-25-2002, 06:25 PM
handjobs4dollars
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 40 handjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond reputehandjobs4dollars has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 202,419.00
Send a message via AIM to handjobs4dollars

BLiTZoftheTrolliban no cares about anything you say.