Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > No-Flaming Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2006, 10:58 AM
platinummatt
The dotter

Rep Power: 22 platinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 125,927.00
Default Was it right to invade Iraq?

We know sudam was a nutjob who didnt let anyone speak who didnt agre with him, killed thousands of curds, and tortured many people.
There again our soldiers are over there torurng them, people still being killed.

Should we have invaded? Imo I think maybe Zimbabwe would have been a better one.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:00 AM
neils7147933
Boxingscene Icon

Rep Power: 21522 neils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 248,798.35
Total Points: 9,560,655.49
Thanks man! - Bendigo Respect. Cool cat, good poster - mangler 
Send a message via Yahoo to neils7147933

Dozens of threads like this on these boards.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:01 AM
platinummatt
The dotter

Rep Power: 22 platinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neils7147933
Dozens of threads like this on these boards.
Feel free to delete this one then. I dont see half of them for some reason.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:10 AM
RAESAAD
THE MUTHAFUCKIN TRUTH

Rep Power: 21550 RAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,013,940,368.33
Total Points: 16,014,114,877.28
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! 30k POSTS PUSSY! - reedickyaluss grats on 30k - 2nd II none It's the directions to me crib BITCH. Haha.. Happy 30K cousin. - K-Nan Congrats on 30K posts, couldn't find an E hooker. - Jim Jeffries 
No Message - T-97 yuck! - mybisoy Mah Mayne Mahn Raesaad! - Dorian Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Starin in my rearview - D E M Dz A 
You good peoples homey - mangler Thanx. Here's a lucky charm 4 ya homey. - mangler Have a drink on me homey - mangler Happy 33k Big Man.... - The Gully Gad 33K is the muthafukkin truth - Makavelli 
Long time no see bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

No plain and simple.......there were some reasons but none were worth the trouble it has been.Iraq was never a direct threat to the U.S. and Bin laden was and still is.....where the **** is he?
Old 07-27-2006, 11:28 AM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Rep Power: 45 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,077,857.73

No. We are not the World's Police Force. If the people of a country won't stand up for themselves, they deserve whatever they get. That may sound cold; but it's just a fact.

It's the same with a person in an abusive relationship; until she (or he) wants help or wants to leave, there's no helping them. They're never gonna press charges, they're never gonna testify in court, they're never gonna stand up for themselves.

If the people of Iraq really wanted Sadaam out of office, they would have tried to rebel....Al Qaida, for example or Hezbollah should have gone after him. What a bunch of useless ****ers they are, huh. Here they are claiming to be standing up for Islam and Allah and they let Sadaam, who is anything but a religious Muslim, do all that **** witout going after him. What a bunch of hypocrits and useless ****ers. Cowards, really.

Well, that's enough from me on this.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:55 AM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 332 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,300,764,364.43
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-DOGG
No. We are not the World's Police Force. If the people of a country won't stand up for themselves, they deserve whatever they get. That may sound cold; but it's just a fact.

It's the same with a person in an abusive relationship; until she (or he) wants help or wants to leave, there's no helping them. They're never gonna press charges, they're never gonna testify in court, they're never gonna stand up for themselves.

If the people of Iraq really wanted Sadaam out of office, they would have tried to rebel....Al Qaida, for example or Hezbollah should have gone after him. What a bunch of useless ****ers they are, huh. Here they are claiming to be standing up for Islam and Allah and they let Sadaam, who is anything but a religious Muslim, do all that **** witout going after him. What a bunch of hypocrits and useless ****ers. Cowards, really.

Aint that harsh?
They deserve it!

I mean arent governemts controlling all of us all the time?
Whether its oppressing them or creating a slobbish consumer society.
They imopsed their laws by force and public executions.
I dont know if i could compare the nazis to Sadams Iraq. But should the jews of stood up to them?
I dont know my ****. Im asking.
Old 07-27-2006, 12:04 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Rep Power: 45 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Peru
Aint that harsh?
They deserve it!

I mean arent governemts controlling all of us all the time?
Whether its oppressing them or creating a slobbish consumer society.
They imopsed their laws by force and public executions.
I dont know if i could compare the nazis to Sadams Iraq. But should the jews of stood up to them?
I dont know my ****. Im asking.
That's fair; but I feel it has to be a joint effort by the world communnities, not just the US. And, yes, I know GB and a handful of smaller countries were involved in the second Iraqi conflict; but if you compare it to the first Gulf War when everybody was involved, it's quite a different picture.

Should the Jews have fought against Hitler and the Nazis? I don't think I'd compare that situation to what was going on in Iraq or even if that was our reason for invading. If we're so concerned about genocide, why aren't we getting involved in that mess going on in Africa.

I don't mind a "noble cause", in fact, I'm in favour of it; but I see Waaaay too much hypocrisy going around in that "knight of the round table/white cowboy hat bs that we're being fed.
Old 07-27-2006, 12:05 PM
RAESAAD
THE MUTHAFUCKIN TRUTH

Rep Power: 21550 RAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,013,940,368.33
Total Points: 16,014,114,877.28
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! 30k POSTS PUSSY! - reedickyaluss grats on 30k - 2nd II none It's the directions to me crib BITCH. Haha.. Happy 30K cousin. - K-Nan Congrats on 30K posts, couldn't find an E hooker. - Jim Jeffries 
No Message - T-97 yuck! - mybisoy Mah Mayne Mahn Raesaad! - Dorian Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Starin in my rearview - D E M Dz A 
You good peoples homey - mangler Thanx. Here's a lucky charm 4 ya homey. - mangler Have a drink on me homey - mangler Happy 33k Big Man.... - The Gully Gad 33K is the muthafukkin truth - Makavelli 
Long time no see bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-DOGG

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to K-DOGG again.

You are the man K-Dogg great post.
Old 07-27-2006, 12:08 PM
platinummatt
The dotter

Yeh africa is really in a bad state. Why did we have to invade them, whe nwe could have just shot Hussane. The SAS were in the speakign persian lol, no one even knew. The uk were involved in this gulf war.
Old 07-27-2006, 12:11 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAESAAD
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to K-DOGG again.

You are the man K-Dogg great post.
Thank you. I'm just sick of it, man. It's always the same. People won't stand up for themselves, then you ride in on the "white horse", so to speak, and nobody's ever happy with what you do. Yah never come out smelling like a rose...Never.