Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > No-Flaming Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2006, 03:44 PM
The Coagulator
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 52 The Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 49,362.00
Default lmao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-DOGG
35 bro. My memory ain't shot yet; but some of that early stuff is kind of merging together.
you got that right...how bout Lost in Space, The Brady Bunch, The Partridge Family, The Munsters, The Flintstones, Gilliagan's Island, The Jetsons, Adam's Family..and you local Dtroiters...Sir Graves Gastly...that going way back and local...anybody hear who remembers Sir Graves Gastly and what his schtick was exactly 1,000,000 points!
Old 07-19-2006, 03:49 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Rep Power: 45 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,077,670.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coagulator
you got that right...how bout Lost in Space, The Brady Bunch, The Partridge Family, The Munsters, The Flintstones, Gilliagan's Island, The Jetsons, Adam's Family..and you local Dtroiters...Sir Graves Gastly...that going way back and local...anybody hear who remembers Sir Graves Gastly and what his schtick was exactly 1,000,000 points!
DUDE!!! Completely forgot about Lost in Space...that was one of my favorites. Giligans Island, The Munsters, The Adams Family, The Flintstones ruled...never cared for The Jetsons. Adam 12, Starsky and Hutch, The Dukes of Hazzard...

now, Sir Graves Ghastly...didn't he host a personalized horror movie showcase kind of like Elvira...and concluded the final show by blowing up his mouse mascot? He blew up stuff all the time, if I'm thinking of the right guy...the mouse got him taken off the air...if this is the right guy.
Old 07-19-2006, 04:00 PM
PBDS
RIP D

Rep Power: 21536 PBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,467,976.34
Total Points: 5,197,424.96
share a bottle of wine with me? - Blood_Child Wlad is #1! - Mike Tyson77 Wlad KO11 Thompson!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Cheers to Wlad! - Tunney Great win! - !! Mr. Soprano 
.....His Mom is still living at 96 and she's sharper than you are right now. - Bendigo Here's that beer I promised you. - The_Bringer Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Vitali rules. I hope your stream is better next time. - BatTheMan Vitali!!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Merry Christmas - msagrain Merry Christmas Pat!!!! - Blood_Child Top Dog!! - Welter_Skelter Cheers to Vitali! - Marciano 49-0 Vitali wins!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Sorry we got off on the wrong foot... no need to take things that seriously. - reedickyaluss No Message - Dick Valentine Cool cat, funny poster. Have a drink on me homey. - mangler A lord of boxingscene - frankenfrank 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Coagulator
What about some of the cool games like...Space Invaders, Centipede, Astroids, Galaga, Tempest and the like...or was that 70's

.....I was a big fan of Defender and Stargate. I'm going to get a giant arcade style defender game one of these days.
Old 07-19-2006, 04:04 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Rep Power: 45 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,077,670.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbds
.....I was a big fan of Defender and Stargate. I'm going to get a giant arcade style defender game one of these days.
Shoot...inadvertantly, you just reminded me of another couple of shows from the 80's I was a fan of... Battlestar Galactica and The A-Team, though I didn't get to watch either much because they came on when we went to church.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:29 PM
PBDS
RIP D

Rep Power: 21536 PBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,467,976.34
Total Points: 5,197,424.96
share a bottle of wine with me? - Blood_Child Wlad is #1! - Mike Tyson77 Wlad KO11 Thompson!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Cheers to Wlad! - Tunney Great win! - !! Mr. Soprano 
.....His Mom is still living at 96 and she's sharper than you are right now. - Bendigo Here's that beer I promised you. - The_Bringer Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Vitali rules. I hope your stream is better next time. - BatTheMan Vitali!!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Merry Christmas - msagrain Merry Christmas Pat!!!! - Blood_Child Top Dog!! - Welter_Skelter Cheers to Vitali! - Marciano 49-0 Vitali wins!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Sorry we got off on the wrong foot... no need to take things that seriously. - reedickyaluss No Message - Dick Valentine Cool cat, funny poster. Have a drink on me homey. - mangler A lord of boxingscene - frankenfrank 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-DOGG
Shoot...inadvertantly, you just reminded me of another couple of shows from the 80's I was a fan of... Battlestar Galactica and The A-Team, though I didn't get to watch either much because they came on when we went to church.

...I was a big fan of that Battlestar Galactica. The new one on the Sci-fi channel sucks.
Old 07-20-2006, 12:31 AM
Obdeboondocks
Contender

Rep Power: 9 Obdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,303.65

hair metal was probabley my favorite thing of the 80's. every band was so cliche, but it was such a good cliche. i wasnt around during the actual heydey, but now that i heard them i realize their great message: get wasted before the concert, rock out, and get wasted again with the possibility that you can score to finish the night off.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:22 PM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 332 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,300,762,203.03
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Holy ****.
The 80's were ****in great!
Old 07-20-2006, 09:07 PM
jason100x
SLAY HER

Rep Power: 14 jason100x has a reputation beyond reputejason100x has a reputation beyond reputejason100x has a reputation beyond reputejason100x has a reputation beyond reputejason100x has a reputation beyond reputejason100x has a reputation beyond reputejason100x has a reputation beyond reputejason100x has a reputation beyond reputejason100x has a reputation beyond reputejason100x has a reputation beyond reputejason100x has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,120,589,073.65
Total Points: 10,070,590,600.42

Hair metal was alot of fun. I remember back when that stuff was popular, my friends and I would cruise up and down Main Street in downtown Worcester and all the other long haired pucks would do the same thing blasting their metal cassettes on their stereos. It was one big metal scene.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:54 AM
Obdeboondocks
Contender

Rep Power: 9 Obdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond reputeObdeboondocks has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,303.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason100x
Hair metal was alot of fun. I remember back when that stuff was popular, my friends and I would cruise up and down Main Street in downtown Worcester and all the other long haired pucks would do the same thing blasting their metal cassettes on their stereos. It was one big metal scene.
wheres worcester at? my cousins were just in the phillipines and the metal scene was crazy then too.
Old 07-21-2006, 08:05 AM
The Missing Lin
Linsane in da membrane

Rep Power: 426 The Missing Lin has a reputation beyond reputeThe Missing Lin has a reputation beyond reputeThe Missing Lin has a reputation beyond reputeThe Missing Lin has a reputation beyond reputeThe Missing Lin has a reputation beyond reputeThe Missing Lin has a reputation beyond reputeThe Missing Lin has a reputation beyond reputeThe Missing Lin has a reputation beyond reputeThe Missing Lin has a reputation beyond reputeThe Missing Lin has a reputation beyond reputeThe Missing Lin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 718,650,838,390,373.50
Total Points: 718,651,078,405,876.00
Great Poster! - jazluvr Thanks for the help! - jazluvr Blue Parallelograms FTW! - Jack Napier Im new and havent got a clue how to use this site. - charmex thanks again, cheers. - chiguy91 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason100x
That was when there was that short craze of 3-D movies coming out. I think one of the Friday The 13th movies, maybe Part 3, was out in 3-D. The comeback of 3-D didn't last long.
Yeah it got big again around that time for some reason. It was cool to see the body parts floating in mid air.