Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > No-Flaming Lounge

Old 07-05-2006, 05:59 PM
* FeistyWench *
Queen of "Lol!"

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21494 * FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,618.47
Total Points: 226,219.60
Your first E-Gift - ??? gift thread - MANGLER 
Cool Coolest (unexpected) thing to ever happen to you?

what is the coolest/most unexpected thing(s) to ever happen to you?

any stories to share?
Old 07-05-2006, 06:06 PM
2nd II none
I came to bring the pain

Rep Power: 21534 2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,710.73
Total Points: 674,698.63
Suck my ass. - jack_the_rippuh RIP Brother.. - !! AI-Holmes!! R.I.P - TRUTHVITO 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Send a message via AIM to 2nd II none

hmmmm good question.

I think the biggest and best unexpected thing that's happen to me was that I recieved $45,000 from my insurance company for a back injury i had back in 2000 i was only supposed to get like 8,000 but when i went to mediation they gave me 45,000 i was stoked.

Other then that i'd say find $5,000 in Reno was pretty awesome too.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Memorex
King of Kings

Rep Power: 21501 Memorex has a reputation beyond reputeMemorex has a reputation beyond reputeMemorex has a reputation beyond reputeMemorex has a reputation beyond reputeMemorex has a reputation beyond reputeMemorex has a reputation beyond reputeMemorex has a reputation beyond reputeMemorex has a reputation beyond reputeMemorex has a reputation beyond reputeMemorex has a reputation beyond reputeMemorex has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,959.60
Send a message via AIM to Memorex Send a message via MSN to Memorex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd II none
hmmmm good question.

I think the biggest and best unexpected thing that's happen to me was that I recieved $45,000 from my insurance company for a back injury i had back in 2000 i was only supposed to get like 8,000 but when i went to mediation they gave me 45,000 i was stoked.

Other then that i'd say find $5,000 in Reno was pretty awesome too.
[email protected] Liar, I gave 45,000 for 4 months of sexual favors
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Last edited by Memorex; 07-05-2006 at 06:29 PM.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:27 PM
2nd II none
I came to bring the pain

Rep Power: 21534 2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute2nd II none has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,710.73
Total Points: 674,698.63
Suck my ass. - jack_the_rippuh RIP Brother.. - !! AI-Holmes!! R.I.P - TRUTHVITO 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Send a message via AIM to 2nd II none

LOL,seriously though I had a great time with the money i got and it couldn't have came at a better time then it did.I was going through a bunch of bull**** back then and was about to be living in my car.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:18 PM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Rep Power: 605 BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,123,417.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

Getting a 3.7 gpa, while I thought I was gonna be at 3.4 at most.
Finding out that I am on the managers guestlist in one of the hottest clubs in NY.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:18 AM
Smokin'
Man On Fire

Rep Power: 0 Smokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 394,600.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBomber
Getting a 3.7 gpa, while I thought I was gonna be at 3.4 at most.
Finding out that I am on the managers guestlist in one of the hottest clubs in NY.
when my trainer/coach told me he was going to bring me and 2 others to FC Koln & Boro in the fall...that was pretty ****in sweet.
Old 07-06-2006, 04:51 PM
* FeistyWench *
Queen of "Lol!"

Rep Power: 21494 * FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute* FeistyWench * has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,618.47
Total Points: 226,219.60
Your first E-Gift - ??? gift thread - MANGLER 

wehn i was elementary school, my father was friends and did business with the guy who had a box suite behind home plate. we went to quite a few yankee games and was able to use the box. that alone was cool as hell, but during one of reggie jackson's last games with the Yankees, i caught one of his foul fly balls. My brother and his friend were trying to get it, but i got it (i had this little butterfly net thing). lol! we had dinner in the yankee club and reggie came over and signed my ball for me. that was very cool.

when i was in 7th grade (13 years old), The ********s was filmed and matt dillon was the ****. i had a huge crush on him. my fatehr was doing some business with his father and i got to meet him. e took some pics then went to Wendy's for lunch.

when i was 17 i won a really expensive necklace from a raffle.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:38 PM
THE REAL NINJA
Undisputed Champ

Rep Power: 18665 THE REAL NINJA has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAL NINJA has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAL NINJA has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAL NINJA has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAL NINJA has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAL NINJA has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAL NINJA has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAL NINJA has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAL NINJA has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAL NINJA has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REAL NINJA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,188,596.71
Total Points: 1,385,310.44

Tell you the truth I cant think of anything that sticks out
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
I mean other than some one gave me a gift or i found some money. Maybe winning co-MVP of my little league team or when everyone cheered for me during a wrestling match in highschool, I mean ppl that i didnt get along with at all. I really don't know because I always make things happen for myself i dont leave it up to fate, so I expect things to turn out the way they do.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:41 PM
platinummatt
The dotter

Rep Power: 24 platinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond reputeplatinummatt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 156,313.00

Life is cool
Thats some cool **** I managed to win a race against like ****ing another million sperm
Old 07-07-2006, 02:59 PM
Crumble
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Crumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,486.00

how do you know?..another might have got there and died, you might have came 2nd or even 3rd. Loser. lol.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List