Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > No-Flaming Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2006, 11:34 PM
SonnyG8R
Crazy Diamond

Rep Power: 21518 SonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 185,239,349.16
Total Points: 2,189,735,873.88
I can't give out more K, so here's a beer ! - KESSLER A sweet Gift my man. - Hard Dick Thanks for the green - TheGoldenSnake Cheers - woftam Shine on you crazy diamond. - Jambo Boy 
So you can fuck your gay racist ass. - mickey gomez Enjoy bud! Happy Holidays!!! - mishka80 4 Being the Orignal Founder of the Green spread Karma Thread! - The Gully Gad I got you a present - ??? For when the G-Men eventually lose. - jack_the_rippuh 
all i can do - BAD-BOY Cool cat, ambassador of green K - mangler A drink for the man - mangler Good/great elder members need more gifts! - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Default legalize it?

Should Marijuana or other drugs me legalized or decriminalized?

How about prostitution?

Should we legalize it or are there compelling reasons to keep them illegal?
Old 06-28-2006, 12:05 AM
neils7147933
Boxingscene Icon

Rep Power: 21523 neils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond reputeneils7147933 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 248,798.35
Total Points: 9,578,000.49
Thanks man! - Bendigo Respect. Cool cat, good poster - mangler 
Send a message via Yahoo to neils7147933

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Sonny !!

How about prostitution?

I agree with legalizing most drugs, though making strict laws to punish reckless behavior associated with them - including impaired driving, neglect of a dependent, etc. - but if some guy wants to sit in his living room and smoke out, why shouldn't he be allowed to "in the land of the free" - all the medical benefits and all that nonsense you hear really isn't the point - it's a civil rights issue, especially when you're talking about marijuana - which is no more dangerous to society than alcohol, which is legal - or many prescription drugs that many folks keep in their cabinets...

It's not illegal to make money. It's not illegal to have sex.

It shouldn't be illegal to make money having sex. But if it is to be illegal, then so should temporary work agencies - it's still pimping whether you're putting out a ho, an office worker, or a laborer...
Old 06-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Explosivo
Im soo wasted!!!

Rep Power: 5342 Explosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 72,392.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by neils7147933
I agree with legalizing most drugs, though making strict laws to punish reckless behavior associated with them - including impaired driving, neglect of a dependent, etc. - but if some guy wants to sit in his living room and smoke out, why shouldn't he be allowed to "in the land of the free" - all the medical benefits and all that nonsense you hear really isn't the point - it's a civil rights issue, especially when you're talking about marijuana - which is no more dangerous to society than alcohol, which is legal - or many prescription drugs that many folks keep in their cabinets...

It's not illegal to make money. It's not illegal to have sex.

It shouldn't be illegal to make money having sex. But if it is to be illegal, then so should temporary work agencies - it's still pimping whether you're putting out a ho, an office worker, or a laborer...
I agree with this. I dont think the government should be passing laws telling us what we can do with our own bodies. If you want to let someone **** you for money, who cares? I certainly dont. If you want to smoke pot in your house, go ahead. I want to too. If you want to be a meth head or a smack addict, as long as you can afford it and dont start hurting people and stealing **** thats ok too. What it all boils down to to me is that just because something may not be the best thing for you to be doing (like not wearing a seatbelt) doesnt mean that there needs to be a law against it. In this so called "land of the free" there should be a little something called persoanl responsibility where if you **** up, you should pay for it. In other words, you can use drugs, but if you get hooked and start robbing people, you ****ed up and now you have to go to jail. Not for doing the drugs, but for robbing people.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:51 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,300,784,847.97
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Ive always been for decriminalizing drugs, and in favour of real edjucation for young people. They should have the chance to talk to recovering addicts every year, and ask them anything they want. Instead of the 'drugs are bad', 'just asy no' bull****. They have to know that they can have a greta time, but they're taking a gamble.

The war on drugs is a joke. There will always be drugs and addicts. And the governments are too scared to try anything radical.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:53 PM
RAESAAD
THE MUTHAFUCKIN TRUTH

Rep Power: 21550 RAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,013,940,368.33
Total Points: 16,014,123,686.28
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! 30k POSTS PUSSY! - reedickyaluss grats on 30k - 2nd II none It's the directions to me crib BITCH. Haha.. Happy 30K cousin. - K-Nan Congrats on 30K posts, couldn't find an E hooker. - Jim Jeffries 
No Message - T-97 yuck! - mybisoy Mah Mayne Mahn Raesaad! - Dorian Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Starin in my rearview - D E M Dz A 
You good peoples homey - mangler Thanx. Here's a lucky charm 4 ya homey. - mangler Have a drink on me homey - mangler Happy 33k Big Man.... - The Gully Gad 33K is the muthafukkin truth - Makavelli 
Long time no see bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

No.....It would hurt my income.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:54 PM
paul750
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 72 paul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond reputepaul750 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,546,845.56
Total Points: 9,754,368.08
For When JC Gomez Is Away - Carnivore 

I'd rather get on a bus or walk past a group of people who have been smoking weed, than get on a bus or walk past a group of drunks.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:24 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Rep Power: 45 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,079,306.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Sonny !!

How about prostitution?

Personally, I feel maijuana should be made legal. It's not addictive, it's a potential huge cash crop, it has medicienal purposes...cures migranes, for example...and there's no hangover. I do belive in an age restriction as with alcohol; but also believe that it should be illegal to add anything and I mean ANYTHING to pot.

The only reason it's illegal is because the government didn't have it's hands in the cookie jar...and there was that bogus survey in the 1920's that declared pot a "gateway" drug by interviewing morphine addicts and asking if they had started with pot. It didn't take into account all of the "only-pot" smokers.

YES.

Prostitution? I'll get back to you.

Peace.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:51 PM
Dirt E Gomez
***Stupendous***

Rep Power: 9748 Dirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,497,284.34
Total Points: 677,831,645.56
Comes with free herpes - mickey gomez Stuff this up your butt when you think of me. - MizzzouMan Cunt - Rocky C heres your Lockerz invite. fag - Mech. Pollution comments - ABOSWORTH 
Jason FTW! - MANGLER hooahh - Mucus 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Send a message via AIM to Dirt E Gomez

These topics have been beaten to death with friends, family, strangers, television, and public forums....

Prostitution is the definition of a victimless crime.
Old 06-28-2006, 07:06 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,300,784,847.97
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-DOGG
Personally, I feel maijuana should be made legal. It's not addictive,
Is it or isnt it addictive??

I know people who have smoked for years say either it is, or its not.
I believe maybe if it isnt physically addictive, it is habit forming.
Wen i smoke, i stop wen my stash runs out. But the next day, and for some time, i cant say no if offered.
Old 06-28-2006, 07:11 PM
Smokin'
Man On Fire

Rep Power: 0 Smokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 309,926.34

no, weed is not addictive..