Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > No-Flaming Lounge

Old 06-27-2006, 10:03 PM
Rockin'
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19459 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,066,645,889,706,175,872.00
Total Points: 1,066,645,889,706,311,552.00
Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 
10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear 
You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly 
To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Default How Free Am I?

How free am I and how free are you?

As I drove home from work the hot sun continued to beam its radiance upon my skin. The cool breeze from the open window created the perfect comfort as I placed my sunglasses over my eyes and cruised down the free way. I exit the freeway and approach a green light at the intersection. Wanting to make a left at the intersection I get into the far left lane. The light turns yellow as I complete my turn. It was close we'll say. Anyway, suddenly I have a cop with his lights on following directly behind me. I get the the far right and pull off of the road. I ready my license and insurance and hand them to him when he approaches the window. As he took the documents from he hand he stated that I did not obey the no turn on red on 2 signs. He sights me for a cracked windshield and for wearing no shirt while driving.

He returns to his car obviously writing me a ticket. He returns to tell me that he wrote me up for obstructing traffic. I didnt see a no turn on red sign, let alone two of them. Thats no problem Ill go back and check the intersection for them. The windshield could have been a fine but he let me roll on it. But I am not allowed to drive with no shirt on?

Rockin'
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:16 PM
SonnyG8R
Crazy Diamond

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21520 SonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond reputeSonnyG8R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 185,239,349.16
Total Points: 2,190,346,861.88
I can't give out more K, so here's a beer ! - KESSLER A sweet Gift my man. - Hard Dick Thanks for the green - TheGoldenSnake Cheers - woftam Shine on you crazy diamond. - Jambo Boy 
So you can fuck your gay racist ass. - mickey gomez Enjoy bud! Happy Holidays!!! - mishka80 4 Being the Orignal Founder of the Green spread Karma Thread! - The Gully Gad I got you a present - ??? For when the G-Men eventually lose. - jack_the_rippuh 
all i can do - BAD-BOY Cool cat, ambassador of green K - mangler A drink for the man - mangler Good/great elder members need more gifts! - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin1
How free am I and how free are you?

As I drove home from work the hot sun continued to beam its radiance upon my skin. The cool breeze from the open window created the perfect comfort as I placed my sunglasses over my eyes and cruised down the free way. I exit the freeway and approach a green light at the intersection. Wanting to make a left at the intersection I get into the far left lane. The light turns yellow as I complete my turn. It was close we'll say. Anyway, suddenly I have a cop with his lights on following directly behind me. I get the the far right and pull off of the road. I ready my license and insurance and hand them to him when he approaches the window. As he took the documents from he hand he stated that I did not obey the no turn on red on 2 signs. He sights me for a cracked windshield and for wearing no shirt while driving.

He returns to his car obviously writing me a ticket. He returns to tell me that he wrote me up for obstructing traffic. I didnt see a no turn on red sign, let alone two of them. Thats no problem Ill go back and check the intersection for them. The windshield could have been a fine but he let me roll on it. But I am not allowed to drive with no shirt on?

Rockin'
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
WTF???

That's rediculous. You should fight it. And definitely check the intersection for the sign and if it isn't in plain view take a picture of the area as evidence.

Cop could have given you a warning on that minor **** anyway.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:19 PM
Explosivo
Im soo wasted!!!

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5344 Explosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond reputeExplosivo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 87,285.37

Driving without a shirt? I've never heard of that one. That takes bull**** governement moneygrab to a whole other level.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:30 PM
RAESAAD
THE MUTHAFUCKIN TRUTH

Rep Power: 21552 RAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,013,940,368.33
Total Points: 16,014,195,786.28
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! 30k POSTS PUSSY! - reedickyaluss grats on 30k - 2nd II none It's the directions to me crib BITCH. Haha.. Happy 30K cousin. - K-Nan Congrats on 30K posts, couldn't find an E hooker. - Jim Jeffries 
No Message - T-97 yuck! - mybisoy Mah Mayne Mahn Raesaad! - Dorian Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Starin in my rearview - D E M Dz A 
You good peoples homey - mangler Thanx. Here's a lucky charm 4 ya homey. - mangler Have a drink on me homey - mangler Happy 33k Big Man.... - The Gully Gad 33K is the muthafukkin truth - Makavelli 
Long time no see bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explosivo
Driving without a shirt? I've never heard of that one. That takes bull**** governement moneygrab to a whole other level.
Well said.........
Old 06-28-2006, 08:31 PM
Go fuck yourself.

Rep Power: 21500 7001 has a reputation beyond repute7001 has a reputation beyond repute7001 has a reputation beyond repute7001 has a reputation beyond repute7001 has a reputation beyond repute7001 has a reputation beyond repute7001 has a reputation beyond repute7001 has a reputation beyond repute7001 has a reputation beyond repute7001 has a reputation beyond repute7001 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 405,651.27
Total Points: 522,207.37

I would contest that ****. WTF is the big deal with the shirt. He was jealous of your manly chest hair.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:20 AM
MANGLER
Sex Tape Flop Artist

Rep Power: 250 MANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,066,523,208,516.37
Total Points: 35,066,523,233,952.41
Happy new year! - Toney Loc have some brew - arraamis Have a TV - eddie_monster here's something different. - chiguy91 Top man - komodo 
Simply Super! - arraamis one you don't have - Starof David No Message - Starof David get back on the scene,im fuckin this place up - Mike Tyson77 Thanks bro - komodo 
ran out of green, so here's a gift for that stacey dash background. - chiguy91 for the mang - jazluvr Thanks Mang! Here's one in return - codey Thanks bro. - komodo please return the favor, bro. - RossCA 
No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs Happy New Year!! All the best for 2016!! Hope you come back bro!! - Pretty Boy1 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Ether Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Disposable Arts Autism - project xxx1 Hepatitis C - slevin 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - c l e a n e r Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mathed AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Monkz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - komodo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - komodo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - komodo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Everybody free as they wanna be long as they got they own home and ain't locked up.

A lotta people ***** about the govt and they jobs n ****, but it could always be worse than it seems.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:34 AM
OaktownGhost
Banned

Rep Power: 0 OaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond reputeOaktownGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8.16
Total Points: 234,695.68

driving without a shirt? well...Everybody free as they wanna be long as they got they own home and ain't locked up.

A lotta people ***** about the govt and they jobs n ****, but it could always be worse than it seems
Old 01-16-2010, 04:37 AM
MANGLER
Sex Tape Flop Artist

Rep Power: 250 MANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond reputeMANGLER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,066,523,208,516.37
Total Points: 35,066,523,233,952.41
Happy new year! - Toney Loc have some brew - arraamis Have a TV - eddie_monster here's something different. - chiguy91 Top man - komodo 
Simply Super! - arraamis one you don't have - Starof David No Message - Starof David get back on the scene,im fuckin this place up - Mike Tyson77 Thanks bro - komodo 
ran out of green, so here's a gift for that stacey dash background. - chiguy91 for the mang - jazluvr Thanks Mang! Here's one in return - codey Thanks bro. - komodo please return the favor, bro. - RossCA 
No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs Happy New Year!! All the best for 2016!! Hope you come back bro!! - Pretty Boy1 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Ether Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Disposable Arts Autism - project xxx1 Hepatitis C - slevin 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - c l e a n e r Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 Head and Neck Cancer - Pretty Boy1 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mathed Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mathed AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Monkz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - komodo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - komodo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - komodo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
driving without a shirt? well...Everybody free as they wanna be long as they got they own home and ain't locked up.

A lotta people ***** about the govt and they jobs n ****, but it could always be worse than it seems
Put "Mangler Rules the World" as your user title. :mangler:

Old 03-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Hi-Dro
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Hi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Dro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 905,003.55
Total Points: 1,321,070,443.42
E-Gift - ??? t - Wangler Jr burner is dumb - Red October lifestyle WANG - ADDICT No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Round 1 BURRRR 2 THA HURRRRB! - Bloody$Nate$ mah nikka up in hurrrrr x - I ♥ RVP no bottles :( so this is for my nikka up in hurrr :D - I ♥ RVP it's a leaf and it's green. Use your imagination. :) - I ♥ RVP 
award for prettiest poster. <3 - I ♥ RVP Have an apple :D - I ♥ RVP because  I can! - I ♥ RVP Happy Thursday! - I ♥ RVP hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - I ♥ RVP 
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! it's over thurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! - *Boss Lady* For your dro - led For being the ugliest poster up in hurrrr - Cleto_Reyes 13k post medal! - Flab Happy Easter Dro, I hope all is well with you :kiss: - Bossy 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Red October Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO 

Share This With Friends

User Tag List