Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Member Lounges > No-Flaming Lounge

Old 06-26-2006, 02:11 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Rep Power: 55 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,071,908.58
Total Points: 10,003,862,017.32
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
Default Three People for Dinner

It's old, you've heard it before. If you could choose any three people alive or dead from all of history to have dinner with....who would you choose?
Old 06-26-2006, 02:48 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Rep Power: 55 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I won't use Jesus or my dad 'cause they're on my wish list.

Today's 3:

1. Tshunke Witko
2. Mahatma Ghandi
3. Isaac Newton
Old 06-26-2006, 02:55 PM
Smokin'
Man On Fire

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 Smokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond reputeSmokin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 394,568.34

You gotta explain why, K-dogg.

I will tell my top 3 a little bit later. I gotta think about it.
Old 06-26-2006, 03:18 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin'
You gotta explain why, K-dogg.

I will tell my top 3 a little bit later. I gotta think about it.
Okay.

Tshunke Witko (Crazy Horse) because he led a small band of Oglala Lakota while the government was trying to force all Indians onto reservations. He stood up for his people against all odds and won some battles where you would think he was hopelessly outnumbered; but got by on his wit and tact and intelligence..to say nothing of his heart and will and charisma. His people believed in him. He was a shaman, and a man of visions and put his people first, which is why he eventually surrendered. The winter was harsh, there was no food, and his people were starving. He put there needs ahead of his own desire for independence. He did all he could; but knew when it was time to throw in the towel. He was a true leader of men. I would love to listen to his views on leadership and responsibilities to one's people....and anything else he took heart in.

Mahatma Ghandi because of what he did for Indians in South Africa and in India. Through passive resistance, he freed an entire people from Imperialistic rule. He accepted all men and women no matteer what religion or race or "class"; but refused to be looked upon as a second class citizen because of the color of his skin. He used intelligence and no violenct to defeat the British and make them choose to leave India. Though an exremely intelligent lawyer, he clothed himself in his native Indian homespun to make a point that as an Indian, Indians didn't need anything British for their culture was far older than that of those who lived on the Isles. He taught self respect and strength and respect for fellow men by making those who hate see their own sins by shaming them into truth. He was a true leader of men....I would love to hear whatever wisdom he would be willing to impart.

Isaac Newton because of the sheer genius of the man. Three hundred years ago he invented calculus, the three laws of nature that determine the calculations of space travel to this day and discovered that white light was acutally many different bands of color. He understood more about how the universe works than any man before or since, with the possible exception of Albert Einstein. He also applied his tedious logic into his belief in God...he sought to understand the un-understandable. He was a seeker and a finder of knowledge and as analytical a mind as you're ever going to encounter. I would love to sit and listen to his logic weave it's web with all of the recent knowledge acquired about the universe using his theories. If he outlined universal laws 300 years ago with such limited facts, can you imagine what conclusions he could come to today? Knowledge fascinates me...even if I don't retain as much as I'd like.

Last edited by K-DOGG; 06-26-2006 at 03:21 PM.
Old 06-26-2006, 03:26 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Quoted: 439 Post(s)
Rep Power: 349 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,000,000,101,300,924,416.00
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 why do you have "Isla del Encanta" in your location? - -jose- 
Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Both my grandads, as they died way before i was born, and maybe my cousin who was given up for adoption wen she was born.

But id make sure i got a table next to K-DOGG!
Old 06-26-2006, 03:40 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Peru
Both my grandads, as they died way before i was born, and maybe my cousin who was given up for adoption wen she was born.

But id make sure i got a table next to K-DOGG!
LOL!!!! Hell, Bobby. I'll set the table for 8 and we'll just have a good ole time.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Old 06-26-2006, 04:02 PM
BIGPOPPAPUMP
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Quoted: 1868 Post(s)
Rep Power: 200000 BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,502,135,383,356.52
Apple for Pump - Poor Lad Enjoy your Parallelogram - Spray_resistant Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab .........no homo - MANIAC310 
for the amazing job you do reporting the boxing news! - jose830 happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe saw your name on my 'recent visitor list'...I'm flattered :flirt: - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear No Message - fokas No Message - fokas new phone layout :fing02: love it!!! - -jose- No Message - alexander28 
Happy Holidays BIGPOPPAPUMP - TBear Merry Christmas! - -jose- No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- testing - cheeseburger 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Scott-Weiland World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 

Donald Hoskins - Best boxer alive
JuyJuy - To confirm if is he is actually Chris Eubank
Pernell Whitaker - He brings the best party favors to get any party going.
Old 06-26-2006, 04:05 PM
RAESAAD
THE MUTHAFUCKIN TRUTH

Rep Power: 21552 RAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,013,940,368.33
Total Points: 16,014,190,643.28
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! 30k POSTS PUSSY! - reedickyaluss grats on 30k - 2nd II none It's the directions to me crib BITCH. Haha.. Happy 30K cousin. - K-Nan Congrats on 30K posts, couldn't find an E hooker. - Jim Jeffries 
No Message - T-97 yuck! - mybisoy Mah Mayne Mahn Raesaad! - Dorian Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Starin in my rearview - D E M Dz A 
You good peoples homey - mangler Thanx. Here's a lucky charm 4 ya homey. - mangler Have a drink on me homey - mangler Happy 33k Big Man.... - The Gully Gad 33K is the muthafukkin truth - Makavelli 
Long time no see bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

My Mom.....Because she is deceased........ Tupac and Biggie....would be the other 2.
Old 06-26-2006, 04:08 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
Donald Hoskins - Best boxer alive
JuyJuy - To confirm if is he is actually Chris Eubank
Pernell Whitaker - He brings the best party favors to get any party going.
LOL!!!! Good one.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Old 06-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Crumble
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Crumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond reputeCrumble has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 24,486.00

1. Christopher Walken: I ****ing love Christopher Walken man has actually been in some awful films, but the dude seems so serene and calm. He is the coolest mofo in the world and he can dance lol, he could be on fire and you can just imagine him saying 'hummm I appear to be on fire please excuse me a minute whilst I extinguish the flames in the mens room'

2. Sharon Stone (when she was my age) I wonder what she looked like when she was 20, I bet she was unreal.

3. Gizmo from Gremlins: I want Gizmo

Share This With Friends

User Tag List