Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2002, 02:53 PM
HockeyFighter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 HockeyFighter is infamous around these partsHockeyFighter is infamous around these partsHockeyFighter is infamous around these partsHockeyFighter is infamous around these partsHockeyFighter is infamous around these partsHockeyFighter is infamous around these partsHockeyFighter is infamous around these partsHockeyFighter is infamous around these partsHockeyFighter is infamous around these partsHockeyFighter is infamous around these partsHockeyFighter is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,514.28
Send a message via AIM to HockeyFighter Send a message via Yahoo to HockeyFighter

I want some cake.
Old 11-15-2002, 03:03 PM
Tha Playa
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 Tha Playa has a reputation beyond reputeTha Playa has a reputation beyond reputeTha Playa has a reputation beyond reputeTha Playa has a reputation beyond reputeTha Playa has a reputation beyond reputeTha Playa has a reputation beyond reputeTha Playa has a reputation beyond reputeTha Playa has a reputation beyond reputeTha Playa has a reputation beyond reputeTha Playa has a reputation beyond reputeTha Playa has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 38,260.00
Send a message via AIM to Tha Playa

My transmisson in my jeep has started ****ing up too. ****ed it up mudslinging at a party one night and now it's wearing out. I think I'm getting a truck. I don't work constuction either, but I am a male from the south. Guess that is reason enough.
Old 11-15-2002, 03:04 PM

Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

I want an eldorado. I read something somewhere where Tim Allen asked a mechanic, "What car do you never see come in to your shop for repair" the guy replied, el dorado (actually he said deville but same car, different amount of doors) so there take that.
Old 11-15-2002, 03:17 PM
casp3r
Contender

Rep Power: 0 casp3r is infamous around these partscasp3r is infamous around these partscasp3r is infamous around these partscasp3r is infamous around these partscasp3r is infamous around these partscasp3r is infamous around these partscasp3r is infamous around these partscasp3r is infamous around these partscasp3r is infamous around these partscasp3r is infamous around these partscasp3r is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 22,249.00
Send a message via ICQ to casp3r Send a message via AIM to casp3r Send a message via Yahoo to casp3r

hojak, take over my payments and you can have my car...
Old 03-22-2013, 09:02 PM
RavshinRicRude
Da Real HMIC

Rep Power: 96 RavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,142,863,588,293,341.00
Total Points: 6,142,863,588,469,156.00
Seeing as you like these...lol. - jazluvr ay te va - el20cuatro A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! un gift - El Más Mejor Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
supered - (ROY) Ten compa Superman1 - Cleto_Reyes gracias - ClitschKO_cuzn No Message - msagrain Congrats on 10k mate.. - iJohn Locke 
to my homie - Tha_Greatest you themod homie, you in control of the hispanic lounge, lol!!!!!!!, true story, lol - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for all the help man - BulgariasFinest Hola amor <3 :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 15,000 posteos! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhosT^x0 View Post
I swear, every mundane insignificant thing that can go wrong with my car WILL by the time I get the chance to be rid of the ****ing thing. As if the current ineptitudes of that ****bag car of mine aren't enough, I'm on the freeway yesterday doing about 85, and I look down to my speedometer to read that I'm, according to my car, doing 0. That's right, you ****stacks.... my speedometer is out of commission. This might actually be a blessing in disguise, considering all the other things that have gone wrong in this PIECE OF **** car I drive.... now I can sell it with 140k miles even if it has like 190 by February. I've decided I ain't fixin a god damn thing on it either, I'm gonna sell it ghetto style to some minority with a shopping cart anyway. For $20. So far, this ****ing car has a kicked out taillight, a bald right tire, a broken sideview mirror, and busted electric antenna, dents on each fender, both cornerlights missing, and now a broken speedometer. Oh, it's been losing power stedily for months too. I stopped caring about this ****ing bag of crap a long, long time ago, I just hope it lasts till February so I don't have to be without a car for any amount of time, cuz that's when I'll have cha-ching to buy a new ****bag. No more Honda. But I don't want a muscle car like all you ******s drive, cuz then I'll look like I have no **** like all you ******s do.

OOOOooooOOOOOooooooOOOOoooooooohhh, that's right. I just said that all you Mustang driving, Ford hat wearing, rearview mirror fuzzy dice hangin jackasses have nothing in the sack. Yup. That's right.

My roommate's birthday is tomorrow and I'm going to pick his present up today. He really came through for me on my birthday, and honestly, was one of the only ones who did. He showed me what a friend he was, so now, I just ain't got it in me to not go all out for him on his birthday. See, we're both scorpios... we gotta stick together on this ****. I was thinking for awhile that I got him all the birthday present he needs by inadvertently hooking him up with the neighbor chick (we'll get to that in a moment), but he's a huge Redskins fan, and since I got to watch Green Bay absolutely destroy them a couple weeks back, I feel it's my duty to buy him a jersey and bake him a cake. Alright, so maybe I'm not gonna bake him a cake, but like, still... okay, well maybe I am, but I just don't wanna admit that I'm baking a cake to a bunch of testosterone-powered dip****s on a fight site. It's gonna be a good birthday for him. It want his to be better than mine.

Anyway... this neighbor chick... cool lady. Nathan has liked her since she gave him the time of day, and I saw this as a blaringly obvious overtone to every interaction between them for months. Finally, I just came out and told her "look, my roommate is going ape**** over you, do something about it." She had just gotten divorced after 7 years, and one of the guys she was dating ****ed her over real good, so like, heres comes Dave to get someone laid. Within a week of telling her that he liked her, I come home one night to blasting Radiohead (worst ****ing band ever) and 2 squeaks coming from my roommate's bedroom. Yup. He scored. Thanks Dave.... of course, he never said so, but **** it. It's his birthday today, I'll complain later.

That's all I feel like *****ing about right now.
11-15-2002, 08:18 AM ..................

wow 11 years into the future I stare back at the past..............
Old 03-22-2013, 09:24 PM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,254,182,116.66
Total Points: 42,254,218,674.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh Good to see  you back vato - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 

own a nissian titan with 8 inch lift like a boss. get the same you cant go wrong
Old 03-22-2013, 09:52 PM
Sn1
| s n 1 g g e r |

Rep Power: 21507 Sn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond reputeSn1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 561,968,461,907,835.94
Total Points: 561,968,461,919,166.00
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger 
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger 
Merry Christmas again - TBear You look like you need an apple :) - *Boss Lady* I give thee apple - Bossy thanx for the points!!! - E.P.T. thx for the points - Pain~Lucy