Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Thread Navigation

Old 10-16-2002, 10:16 PM

Bank: 0
Total Points: 0
Default Gladiator's Challenge

Does anyone know why the site doesn't work????
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-17-2002, 10:16 AM
Tanner Rhoden
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 Tanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 249,119.47
Send a message via AIM to Tanner Rhoden Send a message via Yahoo to Tanner Rhoden

I'm not sure why the site isn;t working.....but if you need info on the show I'd be more than happy to tell you a little bit about it.
Old 10-17-2002, 01:00 PM

Then, by all means TELL -- do tell!

:lol:
Old 10-17-2002, 04:35 PM
Tanner Rhoden
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 Tanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond reputeTanner Rhoden has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tanner Rhoden Send a message via Yahoo to Tanner Rhoden

What excatly do you want to know?

Event dates?
Fighter?
Schools involved?

????????????
Old 10-17-2002, 05:28 PM
wiggert
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 wiggert is a jewel in the roughwiggert is a jewel in the roughwiggert is a jewel in the roughwiggert is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 13,974.00

Yeah I wanna know when GC 11 is on DVD, I was there with remco so I would like to get asap!

******t
Old 10-17-2002, 05:35 PM
Tanner Rhoden
Undisputed Champion

******t, I met you there after the show. I work for Sherdog.com

After the show was over me, you, Remco, Jeff Sherwood and a few others were standing around talking near the cage.

Gladiator Challenge dvd's get released at a much slower rate than the KOTC ones do. I guess it has to do with supply and demand.

So in answer to your question, I'm not sure how long it will take them to get that event on DVD......it won't be for a while though.
Old 10-17-2002, 05:48 PM
wiggert
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 wiggert is a jewel in the roughwiggert is a jewel in the roughwiggert is a jewel in the roughwiggert is a jewel in the rough

You met me??

Damn....cool.........are you Brian???

Anyway thanks for the info.

If you have MSN, we could chat. a.meerman@wxs.nl

Cheers,
******t
Old 10-17-2002, 05:57 PM
Tanner Rhoden
Undisputed Champion

You're thinking of Brian Pepenbrink, he writes for sherdog. My name is Tanner Rhoden, I'm the admin on the discussion forum there.
Old 10-17-2002, 05:59 PM
wiggert
Up and Comer

Have no ****ing idea who you are, I remember your name tough, but I cant see your face in my mind..............

Get that MSN!

******t
Old 10-17-2002, 09:02 PM

Happy trails to you...
until we meet again...