Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Thread Navigation

Old 02-09-2005, 11:50 AM
DR. FREECLOUD
Boxing Scenes Ring Dr.

Rep Power: 43 DR. FREECLOUD has a reputation beyond reputeDR. FREECLOUD has a reputation beyond reputeDR. FREECLOUD has a reputation beyond reputeDR. FREECLOUD has a reputation beyond reputeDR. FREECLOUD has a reputation beyond reputeDR. FREECLOUD has a reputation beyond reputeDR. FREECLOUD has a reputation beyond reputeDR. FREECLOUD has a reputation beyond reputeDR. FREECLOUD has a reputation beyond reputeDR. FREECLOUD has a reputation beyond reputeDR. FREECLOUD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 60,869.39
Send a message via AIM to DR. FREECLOUD
Default Laila Ali this friday

i was thinking about going to see this fight live as it is close to me. tickets are pretty cheap for decent seats. i wish that they had other fights in atlanta. maybe this will bring some good ones.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-09-2005, 12:41 PM
tracylee
B Scene's Julia Roberts

Rep Power: 14180 tracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,512.42

I like Laila, but I'm losing respect for her for avoiding Ann Wolf. That is who she need's to be fighting and STOP breaking the contract she has with her!
Old 02-10-2005, 07:14 AM
J !
British champ!

Rep Power: 26 J ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond reputeJ ! has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 51,954.00

tracey check oput the lounge theres a decent quiz inthere 10 odd q's!
Old 02-10-2005, 11:15 AM
Atwa_66
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Atwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond reputeAtwa_66 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 133,357.78

I can't wait to see her fight
I haven't seen a whole fight of hers yet
But am looking forward to it this friday
Who is she fighting? I saw who it was last fnf
It slipped my mind?
Old 02-10-2005, 01:32 PM
fist-of-fury
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 153 fist-of-fury has a reputation beyond reputefist-of-fury has a reputation beyond reputefist-of-fury has a reputation beyond reputefist-of-fury has a reputation beyond reputefist-of-fury has a reputation beyond reputefist-of-fury has a reputation beyond reputefist-of-fury has a reputation beyond reputefist-of-fury has a reputation beyond reputefist-of-fury has a reputation beyond reputefist-of-fury has a reputation beyond reputefist-of-fury has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,324.00

I suggest Laila joins Raw or Smackdown as one of the divas. She'll be the No. 1 attraction there, and more importantly there'll be more moolah for her there. Laila vs. Viktoria! Or Laila vs. Trish! Even Laila vs. Chyna!! Blockbusters all!!
Old 02-10-2005, 01:50 PM
The1God
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 127 The1God has a reputation beyond reputeThe1God has a reputation beyond reputeThe1God has a reputation beyond reputeThe1God has a reputation beyond reputeThe1God has a reputation beyond reputeThe1God has a reputation beyond reputeThe1God has a reputation beyond reputeThe1God has a reputation beyond reputeThe1God has a reputation beyond reputeThe1God has a reputation beyond reputeThe1God has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,997,355.50
Total Points: 53,099,609.75

The one thing about Ali that bothers me, she doen't fight decent compition. (Goes with what Tracy said) This gal she is fighting should be a cake walk for her. She is a good fighter given the opposition, but she needs to be tested. There is plenty of decent female fighters out there. I think she is being hand fed her victories.
Old 02-10-2005, 02:25 PM
warped
Contender

Rep Power: 11 warped has a brilliant futurewarped has a brilliant futurewarped has a brilliant futurewarped has a brilliant futurewarped has a brilliant futurewarped has a brilliant futurewarped has a brilliant futurewarped has a brilliant futurewarped has a brilliant futurewarped has a brilliant futurewarped has a brilliant future
Total Points: 12,855.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1God
The one thing about Ali that bothers me, she doen't fight decent compition. (Goes with what Tracy said) This gal she is fighting should be a cake walk for her. She is a good fighter given the opposition, but she needs to be tested. There is plenty of decent female fighters out there. I think she is being hand fed her victories.
She does seem to have a lot of one-sided fights but at least she trumped Christy Martin who had a real chance at messing up that pretty face.
Old 02-10-2005, 05:57 PM
tracylee
B Scene's Julia Roberts

Rep Power: 14180 tracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPW
tracey check oput the lounge theres a decent quiz inthere 10 odd q's!
Okay, I'll do that, just as soon as I get over the despair of seeing you use that damn "E" again!!
Old 02-10-2005, 06:02 PM
tracylee
B Scene's Julia Roberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by warped
She does seem to have a lot of one-sided fights but at least she trumped Christy Martin who had a real chance at messing up that pretty face.
I didnt think Martin had much of a chance cause of the size difference, which was vast. However, Martin more than gladly took that big money fight knowing very well the disadvantage she was at, so I feel no pity for her over that. Laila needs BADLY to face Wolf..I think she's just about the only one out there at super middle wt. that can give her a decent fight (and just might hand her her ass, for that matter!!) It would be a great fight, and the two already SUPPOSEDLY had a contract made up ages ago but again, SUPPOSEDLY Laila keeps breaking it. I like her, and want to keep liking her, but she's getting on my nerves in this blatant running from Ann! I wouldnt mind seeing her against Lucia Rijker (?? spelling ) but Wolf is the one to beat for Laila, in my opinion.
Old 02-10-2005, 08:08 PM
Arrington
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Arrington is infamous around these partsArrington is infamous around these partsArrington is infamous around these partsArrington is infamous around these partsArrington is infamous around these partsArrington is infamous around these partsArrington is infamous around these partsArrington is infamous around these partsArrington is infamous around these partsArrington is infamous around these partsArrington is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 14,337.00

Womens boxing is almost as bad as the WNBA