Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 05-25-2006, 04:43 PM
Rockin'
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,588,368,032,279.08
Total Points: 31,588,368,072,136.83
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default Rumblin' Rockin' Training- 1. Shadow Boxing

Standing below the bruning sun you find for yourself new light and new visions. Deep inside your mind is where shadowboxing thrives. Your bodys movements are important but if you can not see with the minds eye then you will never know the art of shadowboxing.

The sun continues to pound as your body begins to drip with sweat. The shadow that you cast, you shall watch, its movements depicting the next. You see the shadows movement with the eyes focus, but you see the fight with your minds eye, "The warder of the brain".

You know the "helicopter" things that fall from the trees. The wind will blow and there will be these seeds triwling towards the ground. Get into one of these down pourings of helicorters and use the eyes focus. Alot of times they are going to be moving fast so you need to be quick.

Get into position with hands held to gaurd. And walk into it the shower. Making sharp and crisp movements jab at one and catch it in the plam of your hand. See where that seeding is falling to an quickly intercept the descending victim.

The next seed that you focus on you will slip. Move towards the seed and duck your head from its path, keeping your balance and movements precise and calculated. And repeat, boxing is about repition besides, its actualy fun.

Rockin'

Last edited by Rockin'; 05-25-2006 at 04:46 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-25-2006, 04:55 PM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 333 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,770,130.81
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank &quot;god&quot;...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Id rather chase chickens around in an alley way. Or beat the **** outa a cow.
Old 05-25-2006, 05:00 PM
Rockin'
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
have a drink bud - peyk-peyk another one bud - peyk-peyk tnx 4 the green champ - BoZz Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac 
Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery 
for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Peru
Id rather chase chickens around in an alley way. Or beat the **** outa a cow.

A cow can be a formidable opponent in a boxing match indeed, I commend your bravery.

Rockin'
Old 05-25-2006, 05:12 PM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 333 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,300,770,130.81
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank &quot;god&quot;...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin1
A cow can be a formidable opponent in a boxing match indeed, I commend your bravery.

Rockin'
I was thinking more a dead cow. Like some beef. Maybe a beef burger?
Old 05-25-2006, 05:14 PM
RockyMarcianofan00
The Rock of His Times

Rep Power: 32 RockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 150,131.57
Total Points: 226,657.91

what happened to your avatar Rockin i saw you had it up
Old 05-25-2006, 05:24 PM
K-DOGG
Mitakuye Oyasin

Rep Power: 45 K-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond reputeK-DOGG has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,078,314.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Peru
I was thinking more a dead cow. Like some beef. Maybe a beef burger?
*pokes side of beef* "Moo."
Old 05-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Rockin'
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMarcianofan00
what happened to your avatar Rockin i saw you had it up
I never really liked the photo, my trainer chose it.

Rockin'
Old 05-25-2006, 05:32 PM
RockyMarcianofan00
The Rock of His Times

Rep Power: 32 RockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond reputeRockyMarcianofan00 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 150,131.57
Total Points: 226,657.91

Quote:
I never really liked the photo, my trainer chose it.

Rockin'
lol
alright let me know if u need any help with your next avatar
Old 05-29-2006, 08:15 PM
zendo59
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 zendo59 has a reputation beyond reputezendo59 has a reputation beyond reputezendo59 has a reputation beyond reputezendo59 has a reputation beyond reputezendo59 has a reputation beyond reputezendo59 has a reputation beyond reputezendo59 has a reputation beyond reputezendo59 has a reputation beyond reputezendo59 has a reputation beyond reputezendo59 has a reputation beyond reputezendo59 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,855.00

Quote:
Standing below the bruning sun you find for yourself new light and new visions. Deep inside your mind is where shadowboxing thrives. Your bodys movements are important but if you can not see with the minds eye then you will never know the art of shadowboxing.

The sun continues to pound as your body begins to drip with sweat. The shadow that you cast, you shall watch, its movements depicting the next. You see the shadows movement with the eyes focus, but you see the fight with your minds eye, "The warder of the brain".

You know the "helicopter" things that fall from the trees. The wind will blow and there will be these seeds triwling towards the ground. Get into one of these down pourings of helicorters and use the eyes focus. Alot of times they are going to be moving fast so you need to be quick.

Get into position with hands held to gaurd. And walk into it the shower. Making sharp and crisp movements jab at one and catch it in the plam of your hand. See where that seeding is falling to an quickly intercept the descending victim.

The next seed that you focus on you will slip. Move towards the seed and duck your head from its path, keeping your balance and movements precise and calculated. And repeat, boxing is about repition besides, its actualy fun.

Rockin'

Surely this can't be my old long lost buddy "Diffy" from Beebe's old site?
Old 05-29-2006, 09:13 PM
blockhead
the E-enlightened

Rep Power: 10539 blockhead has a reputation beyond reputeblockhead has a reputation beyond reputeblockhead has a reputation beyond reputeblockhead has a reputation beyond reputeblockhead has a reputation beyond reputeblockhead has a reputation beyond reputeblockhead has a reputation beyond reputeblockhead has a reputation beyond reputeblockhead has a reputation beyond reputeblockhead has a reputation beyond reputeblockhead has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 43,267.41

Quote:

Rockin'
i once got into a fist fight with a horse. i had some sore hands after that one. it was a draw i think, we were both pretty drunk.