Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Agrees With Mayweather Rejecting White's $25 Million Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Agrees With Mayweather Rejecting White's $25 Million Offer

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum supports Floyd Mayweather's decision to blow off an offer from UFC President Dana White for a boxing match with mixed martial arts star Conor McGregor. White said he'd pay each fighter $25 million to meet. In addition toe, White said, each fighter would get a cut of pay-per-view proceeds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm sure he does, he wants Floyd to fight Pacquiao again!

Comment

Nah, nah, nah, I'm going with Skip Bayless on this one. Arum doesn't know what he's talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Nah, nah, nah, I'm going with Skip Bayless on this one. Arum doesn't know what he's talking about
        Arum just pocketed 3x that 25 mil for 4.6 mil ppv buys for that Floyd fight , I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about over some blogger on a message board.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Arum just pocketed 3x that 25 mil for 4.6 mil ppv buys for that Floyd fight , I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about over some blogger on a message board.
          Get off Arum's nuts son, he knows nothing. All hail Skip Bayless!! The REAL voice of reason!

Comment

no MMA fighter has any business getting in a boxing ring. they would get beat to death until its stopped. a boxer has a very good chance to ko the mma fighter in the cage because the mma fighter can't defend from a straight punch.

Comment

Do you think Connor has ever seen hands as fast as Mayweathers? We all thought Pac would have the faster hands, Floyd blew him away with straights....He can box connor with ONE hand, that accurate straight would put connor on dream street. So pac couldnt beat Floyd but a mma fighter can?

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                Do you think Connor has ever seen hands as fast as Mayweathers? We all thought Pac would have the faster hands, Floyd blew him away with straights....He can box connor with ONE hand, that accurate straight would put connor on dream street. So pac couldnt beat Floyd but a mma fighter can?
                when did that happen? in the center of the ring floyd had trouble landing cleanly on pac and he was hesitant to commit to any of his punches out of fear of getting hit in return. pac was the one countering floyd and landing cleaner shots.

Comment

Anyone with a brain knows that Dana offer is bs. Also how the f#ck is the UFC going to promote a boxing match. Although the be fair they'd probably do a better job of it then most American promoters for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    when did that happen? in the center of the ring floyd had trouble landing cleanly on pac and he was hesitant to commit to any of his punches out of fear of getting hit in return. pac was the one countering floyd and landing cleaner shots.
                    Hmmm then why was floyds connect percentage over 30% while Pac was only 19%? Remember numbers don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                    X