How much do Winning gloves really help compared to Everlast?? - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 05-15-2006, 10:26 PM
-GBGQ-
Pound 4 Pound

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 35 -GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute-GBGQ- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,108,112.11
Send a message via AIM to -GBGQ-
Default How much do Winning gloves really help compared to Everlast??

I do have a problem with my hands, nothing major but they could be alot better. On a scale of 1-10 after training I'd say they are about a 6 in terms of achiness.

As long as I wrap them really well should I just stick with Everlast or does Winning make more of a difference in protection?

Also, I AM IN LOVE with hearing that loud SNAP when I'm throwing my left hook? Does the padding dull that at all?

I don't want to shell out $150-175 dollars for gloves if they aren't THAT much different.
Anyone wear Winning?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2006, 10:43 PM
JoeTheRock7
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11 JoeTheRock7 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeTheRock7 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeTheRock7 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeTheRock7 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeTheRock7 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeTheRock7 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeTheRock7 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeTheRock7 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeTheRock7 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeTheRock7 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeTheRock7 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,154.00

Floyd Mayweather wore them against Judah he seemed okay after and he has a history of hand injury, so that tells ya something.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:18 PM
Misterp4p
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Misterp4p has a spectacular aura aboutMisterp4p has a spectacular aura aboutMisterp4p has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 19,239.51

Yea i was thinkin about getting Winning gloves also but the price is way damn high some japanese company produce it i think they charge to much PBF only wears winning that should tell ya sumthin they look like a real good glove i would get em if i had da cash
Old 05-15-2006, 11:30 PM
random guy
Contender

Rep Power: 12 random guy has a reputation beyond reputerandom guy has a reputation beyond reputerandom guy has a reputation beyond reputerandom guy has a reputation beyond reputerandom guy has a reputation beyond reputerandom guy has a reputation beyond reputerandom guy has a reputation beyond reputerandom guy has a reputation beyond reputerandom guy has a reputation beyond reputerandom guy has a reputation beyond reputerandom guy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 29,750.00

first off mayweather did hurt his hand after his fight. and the snap has nothing to do with the gloves it has to do wih the way you throw your punch. I would just get some ringside gloves they are the best gloves by far.
Old 05-16-2006, 01:23 AM
LightsOut Le
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 16 LightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond reputeLightsOut Le has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 37,104.53

ringside gloves are way too much padding....

theres a difference between the sound of the snap and the feeling...

i train both wiht reyes and everlast...the everlast gloves when you make contact the feeling is soft...with reyes you feel the punch more and you know how hard yoru hitting...

i dont think you mean the sound of the snap i think you mean the feeling...
Old 05-16-2006, 02:48 AM
whatitdo
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 whatitdo has a reputation beyond reputewhatitdo has a reputation beyond reputewhatitdo has a reputation beyond reputewhatitdo has a reputation beyond reputewhatitdo has a reputation beyond reputewhatitdo has a reputation beyond reputewhatitdo has a reputation beyond reputewhatitdo has a reputation beyond reputewhatitdo has a reputation beyond reputewhatitdo has a reputation beyond reputewhatitdo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,177.09

i agree ringside gloves have too much padding i thought they were going to be the best glove its no wonder no1 wears them

Share This With Friends

User Tag List