Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Williams Criticizes Charlo's Biggest Wins Versus Bundrage, Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Williams Criticizes Charlo's Biggest Wins Versus Bundrage, Trout

Jermall Charlo considers experience against better opposition one of the advantages he owns over Julian Williams. Houston's Charlo stopped Cornelius Bundrage (34-6, 19 KOs, 1 NC) in the third round 15 months ago to win the IBF 154-pound championship. In his last bout, Charlo (24-0, 18 KOs) beat former WBA super welterweight champion Austin Trout (30-3, 17 KOs) by unanimous decision in a 12-rounder May 21 in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pretty confident that J-Rock would've stopped Trout and not been struggling with him in the second half like Jermall was.

The closer this fight gets, the more I feel J-Rock's going to win a one-sided affair. I'm expecting Charlo to start competitive, and to gradually start getting hit with shots he doesn't see coming and missing his return fire, and if J-Rock doesn't get him out, he'll look to just survive or get out of the fight like Centeno.

Comment

Here's the thing, J-Rock; you can't talk **** like this when Trout is easily, easily the best win between the two of you. Talking **** about someone's competition doesn't make sense if it's better than yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Pretty confident that J-Rock would've stopped Trout and not been struggling with him in the second half like Jermall was.

The closer this fight gets, the more I feel J-Rock's going to win a one-sided affair. I'm expecting Charlo to start competitive, and to gradually start getting hit with shots he doesn't see coming and missing his return fire, and if J-Rock doesn't get him out, he'll look to just survive or get out of the fight like Centeno.
        The Trout fight looked like neither one wanted the win. I had it a draw. It was i hit you you hit me rinse and repeat type of fight...

Comment

what Bro?

What I don't understand about Williams comments is this. WHO THE HELL HAVE YOU FOUGHT. Dude make it seems like he's fought a murders row of 154 pounders. As a matter of fact, I actually like Charlo BECAUSE he's fought better competition than Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

Charlo and Centeno are nothing a like.

Comment

Trout is a better fighter than everyone on J rock's record though, he sounds silly criticising someone's resume when his is arguably even worse.

Comment

Trout straight up ducked J Rock. But, he ended up getting a title shot so I don't blame him. J Rock will stamp his name into the limelight after this fight is over.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Trout straight up ducked J Rock. But, he ended up getting a title shot so I don't blame him. J Rock will stamp his name into the limelight after this fight is over.
                  Who can't duck someone who has nothing to offer, IMO.

Comment

I think J-Rock might be saying this as a way to motivate himself . Looking forward to this fight .

Comment

Working...
                    X