Was it my fault? - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Thread Navigation

Old 05-13-2006, 07:03 PM
El Sniper
Quick Reaction Force

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22 El Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,489.00
Send a message via Yahoo to El Sniper
Default Was it my fault?

I started a boxing club out here and I got 16oz gloves, Headgear, mouthpeices, groin protection, Vaseline, towels, handwraps and I even bulit a ring. Today I matched up these two Heavyweights against each other and one of them was new. The other one was more experienced but he was stuck in his ways so he rarely listened to my advice. Anyway, the new guy with no experience ended up busting the other guys lip. I took the guy to the medic and they said he needed sergury. That's how bad it was. You should have seen the new guy. I taught him some basic things and told him to stay on his toes. He grasped it instantly. He said he never boxed but he wrestled. Go figure. The other guy was passive and he never listened to my instructions the whole time we've been training. I told the new guy it's just sparring. I told the old guy to take it easy on the new guy but if he felt threatened he should step it up. I've had my nose busted twice and my lip busted once but never that bad. I told the guy that it was his fault for keeping his mouth open when he's tired and he wasn't protecting himself anyway. Even though the other guy was a beginner, he didn't wanna get his ass kicked so I understand the added agressiveness. For some reason I feel like it's my fault.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-13-2006, 07:07 PM
RAESAAD
THE MUTHAFUCKIN TRUTH

Rep Power: 21552 RAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,013,940,368.33
Total Points: 16,014,190,843.28
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! 30k POSTS PUSSY! - reedickyaluss grats on 30k - 2nd II none It's the directions to me crib BITCH. Haha.. Happy 30K cousin. - K-Nan Congrats on 30K posts, couldn't find an E hooker. - Jim Jeffries 
No Message - T-97 yuck! - mybisoy Mah Mayne Mahn Raesaad! - Dorian Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Starin in my rearview - D E M Dz A 
You good peoples homey - mangler Thanx. Here's a lucky charm 4 ya homey. - mangler Have a drink on me homey - mangler Happy 33k Big Man.... - The Gully Gad 33K is the muthafukkin truth - Makavelli 
Long time no see bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Don't feel bad they are both grown men I am assuming and knew what they were getting into.It is actually a good story a cinderella story of sorts.No matter how much you think you know you should always welcome advice from an onlooker.
Old 05-13-2006, 07:19 PM
LoftyDog
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 LoftyDog has a reputation beyond reputeLoftyDog has a reputation beyond reputeLoftyDog has a reputation beyond reputeLoftyDog has a reputation beyond reputeLoftyDog has a reputation beyond reputeLoftyDog has a reputation beyond reputeLoftyDog has a reputation beyond reputeLoftyDog has a reputation beyond reputeLoftyDog has a reputation beyond reputeLoftyDog has a reputation beyond reputeLoftyDog has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,774,099.53
Total Points: 53,963,761.95

You shouldn't feel guilty or anything, **** like that happends, especially in boxing. You were right to worry more for the new guy than the one with more experiance and you had no way of knowing that it was going to happen. The experianced guy just had to learn the hard way when it comes to listening to instructions. It's not your fault, its just boxing.
Old 05-13-2006, 07:23 PM
El Sniper
Quick Reaction Force

Rep Power: 22 El Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raesaad
Don't feel bad they are both grown men I am assuming and knew what they were getting into.It is actually a good story a cinderella story of sorts.No matter how much you think you know you should always welcome advice from an onlooker.
I hear you man. I put up fliers all around camp saying FREE BOXING CLUB, other experienced boxers are welcomed to train and sparring is optional. I didn't want to intimidate anyone plus I wanted some ladies to join. For some reason everyone wants to sparr though. Once they get their ass kicked they dissapear. I have no choice but to stay wether I get my ass kicked or not because I started the club. LOL! Nobody beat me yet thank god.
Old 05-13-2006, 07:27 PM
El Sniper
Quick Reaction Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoftyDog
You shouldn't feel guilty or anything, **** like that happends, especially in boxing. You were right to worry more for the new guy than the one with more experiance and you had no way of knowing that it was going to happen. The experianced guy just had to learn the hard way when it comes to listening to instructions. It's not your fault, its just boxing.
I know dude but you should have seen this guys lip. The cut was like the one Lewis gave to Klitschko on his eye. Disgusting. What's makes it worse is that the dude was complaining about how hard the new guy was hitting. What a *****!
Old 05-13-2006, 07:33 PM
oliverlt
Banned

Rep Power: 0 oliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 26,348.00

I think the guy threw the fight just to get to go to germany. Ahh the Heif Wisen. The only thing that is your fault is that you didn't think of it first.
Old 05-13-2006, 07:38 PM
El Sniper
Quick Reaction Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverlt
I think the guy threw the fight just to get to go to germany. Ahh the Heif Wisen. The only thing that is your fault is that you didn't think of it first.
Lol! I was thinkin the same thing at first but then I thought-he's going home in a month anyway. They're not gonna send him home for this ****. No way! He told the medics he tripped over a sandbag. LOL! They didn't believe him. They get guys from my class going over there all the time. Nothing this bad though. The medics were LTFAO
Old 05-13-2006, 07:48 PM
oliverlt
Banned

Rep Power: 0 oliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond reputeoliverlt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Sniper
Lol! I was thinkin the same thing at first but then I thought-he's going home in a month anyway. They're not gonna send him home for this ****. No way! He told the medics he tripped over a sandbag. LOL! They didn't believe him. They get guys from my class going over there all the time. Nothing this bad though. The medics were LTFAO

are you from bragg
Old 05-13-2006, 07:50 PM
El Sniper
Quick Reaction Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverlt
are you from bragg
Yeah. Sorry!
Old 05-13-2006, 07:59 PM
oliverlt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Sniper
Yeah. Sorry!

**** I just left there in mar for bliss. Bliss is just like Kuwait. I think it's ironic we are going to NTC in aug from here. I mean do we really have to go there to train in the desert when we are already in one.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List