Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We Get Gary Russell Jr. vs Rigo in 2017?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can We Get Gary Russell Jr. vs Rigo in 2017?

Can Haymon and Roc do this? Please!

Remember when Russell Jr. said he can tame Rigo with his jab and beat Santa Cruz in the ams?
    Sure, why not!
    100.00%
    No, but mostly Rigo vs Quigg in 2017 at the very least
    0.00%

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Can Haymon and Roc do this? Please!

Remember when Russell Jr. said he can tame Rigo with his jab and beat Santa Cruz in the ams?
    No way man

Comment

Russell is a wannabe businessman, he doesn't have heart and wouldn't fight a live body until who knows when, what a shame considering he has a lot of talent and skill, i hope the other Russells at least have heart even if they have the half of the talent of Gary Jr..

Comment

Rigo doesn't want to fight anyone with a pulse unless he's getting $1M. He's happy to fight the Flores' and Dickens' of the world for $200K.

Comment

Loma made GRJ look like an amateur and I'd like to think Rigo could easily do the same.

However, Rigo is 37 years old and he'd be moving up in weight. Would that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Loma made GRJ look like an amateur and I'd like to think Rigo could easily do the same.

However, Rigo is 37 years old and he'd be moving up in weight. Would that matter?
            Rigo just turned 36...
            Gennady turns 35 in April...

$5 bucks Rigo becomes a 2 Division champ before Gennady. Russell Jr. got that WBC.

it might not matter to us, but for Rigo it could be a new belt at Feather.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
              Russell is a wannabe businessman, he doesn't have heart and wouldn't fight a live body until who knows when, what a shame considering he has a lot of talent and skill, i hope the other Russells at least have heart even if they have the half of the talent of Gary Jr..
              Beat me to it. Russell is a major primadonna, in his own mind. No way would he take this risk considering that Rigo is not a draw and it the biggest risk he could take.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                Rigo just turned 36...
                Gennady turns 35 in April...

$5 bucks Rigo becomes a 2 Division champ before Gennady. Russell Jr. got that WBC.

it might not matter to us, but for Rigo it could be a new belt at Feather.
                What does this have to do with Golovkin? Seek help....

Comment

That's a far stretch.....

Comment

What does this have to do with Golovkin? Seek help....
                    you said Rigo is ''37.'' He just turned 36. Gennady will turn 35 in April. what was your point with saying ''37?''

Comment

Working...
                    X