Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmmm...Vol. 1: Why has President Obama's Kenyan Family DISOWNED Him???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm...Vol. 1: Why has President Obama's Kenyan Family DISOWNED Him???

According to Malik Obama, His step brother, the us president is not a true son of his kenyan father, barack obama senior.

Speaking during an interview with film maker joel gilbert, malik cast serious doubt about the real father of barrack obama, saying his genes and behaviour were not from their family and therefore could not be his father, barrack obama senior's son.

Malik noted that obama's mother may have slept with frank to give birth to him because he looks just lik ehim and has no any resemblance with his alleged father, barrack obama.

"obama resembles his step father, frank, in many ways and is just a liar and mean like him. It is possible his mother messed around to give brith to him because he is definitely not the son of my father, barrack obama senior-they have nothing in common said malik."

http://www.kenyan-post.com/2015/04/s...s-him-his.html

The much-chronicled “complicated” relationship between Obama and his Kenyan family has reportedly utterly collapsed in the last few years, the family accusing him of turning a blind eye to them and only touting his Kenyan heritage for “political expediency.” As the NY Times noted in April 2014, though Obama consistently “distanced” himself from the family as president, his Kenyan heritage was a “powerful element” of his first presidential campaign, when he sold himself as “a candidate who connect different worlds,” even inviting a delegation of his African relatives to his 2009 inauguration.

The relationship really melted down last year when Obama allegedly stonewalled the family over the funeral of Obama’s aunt Zaituni, which the president skipped in order to play another round of golf.

According to a Kenyan news outlet, the president’s family has now entirely disowned him. One of his more vocal critics, his half-brother, Malik Obama (son of Barack Obama Sr), maintains that Obama is not actually the son of Barack Obama Sr. Malik’s evidence: Barack looks and behaves nothing like Obama Sr. Most likely, Malik claims, the president was born of an affair between his mother Ann Dunham and communist poet Frank Marshal Davis—a conspiracy theory that has circled around for years.

Regardless of Obama’s “real” parentage, the president made clear in the past that Davis, a card-carrying member of the Communist Party USA, was a major influence on his ideology. Here's Obama in 1995 discussing how "Frank" "schooled" him on white privilege:

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/repo...s-disowned-him

-Didnt want to pay $20k for his "father's" sister's funeral

-Has not donated a cent to his father's memorial foundation that bears his and his father's name....

and just using the old eye test and common sense and logic, looks like Malik Obama and the conspiracy theorists were/are right (again):

That could explain aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa loooooooooooooooooot of
    things....

just like president barack obama,

frank marshall davis has similar facial moles and bumps that permeate president obama's nasal facial area:

the resemblance is uncanny......

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      just like president barack obama,

frank marshall davis has similar facial moles and bumps that permeate president obama's nasal facial area:

the resemblance is uncanny......
      perfectly explains this:

US President Barack Obama's half-brother, Malik Obama, says he will vote for Donald Trump because he "comes across as a straightforward guy".

Malik Obama, a Muslim with Kenyan and US citizenship, also told the BBC that the Republican presidential nominee's proposal for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the US was "common sense".

Mr Trump's plan - pitched as a security measure - has been widely condemned.

Malik Obama has accused the president of turning his back on his family.

He told the BBC's Newsday programme it was "sort of disappointing, somewhat hypocritical" that no representatives of the Obama family from Kenya were attending the Democratic convention, taking place in Philadelphia.

The president, he said, had "made a big deal about his heritage... and now it's a complete blackout".
      http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36897261

explains its quite perfectly really....

Comment

Bombshell Interview: Malik Obama Says Barack is Dishonest, a Schemer & Frank Marshall Davis May Be His Real Father

Joel Gilbert, the man who produced the film Dreams from My Real Father, which suggested that Obama's Communist mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, may be his real father, has just released a bombshell interview with Obama's brother Malik.

The interview, which took place on April 10, 2015, is bound to stir up more suspicion about the true identity of the usurper-in-chief in the White House.

Malik told Gilbert, "Well, the way that he's turned and become a different person with the family is the same way that I see him behaving politically. He says one thing and then he does another. He's not been an honest man, as far as I'm concerned, in who he is and what he says and how he treats people."

"He changed it to Claims of Inheritance, and then I think that's when he finally changed it to what it is, Dreams of...," he said. "And he felt like as a representative of his dad, his only elder brother, I should go through the book just to make sure that everything was OK. It was a tedious process and so I just did the best I could."

When asked if the book was accurate or if there was a lot of embellishment, Malik said, "Well, some of it like my grandfather being detained and all that, I'm very close to my grandmother and I never heard that before, and some of the things weren't correct especially what my sister had to say."

Malik also said that he and his Aunt Zeituni made the journey to the US to attend the Inauguration, but did not feel like they were welcome nor were they treated well. However, not only was that the case then, but he went on to say, "Even up till now, it's like that. If I need to see him, then I have to really make an effort and when I go, I do go, then I go in through the back door or at night. This last visit when I went my aunt died in Boston, I really was crushed and broken."

When Zeituni died, Malik appealed to Obama for funds to help bury her.

"I told him that she's our aunt, she's your father's sister, she loved you very much and we need to do something for her," he told Gilbert. "We need around twenty thousand dollars and he said that was too much and that it seemed like she deserved what she got. And I was saying in my mind, 'what kind of person is this?' And I told him, 'you say you're your brother's keeper, I don't feel it, and I don't see you living up to what you say.' She had really been good to him when he came. I felt really sad that he would just abandon her like that. I just left. She was stuck there for a month. People were trying to raise money and we finally got her back."

The conditions in Kenya, and Africa in general are pretty poor. Malik says that there is "extreme hardship, poverty." He also points out their technology suffers as a result as their infrastructure is poor and they have no electricity. Yet, the man who claims to be his "brother's keeper" (a completely twisted view of what the Bible speaks of) hasn't listed a finger or provided anything for the village Malik lives in.

Not sensing any respect from Obama, Malik said it all has made him feel "hurt, crushed."

"I don't understand how somebody who claims to be a relative or a brother can behave the way that he's behaving, be so cold and ruthless, and just turn his back on the people he said were his family," he said.

http://freedomoutpost.com/bombshell-...s-real-father/

Comment

nobody cares eh?

should have made a kim kardashian got robbed thread instead huh?

Comment

Interesting stuff.
            I'd heard the rumor Davis was his father before, but this does add more evidence it may be true.

While we may never know who his father was, we do know his mother was an absolute disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Interesting stuff.
              I'd heard the rumor Davis was his father before, but this does add more evidence it may be true.

While we may never know who his father was, we do know his mother was an absolute disgrace.
              philippine president was LITERALLY right in his description of the president and his mom.

the woman was quite literally a whore.

i think frank marshall davis is the one that took naked pics of obama's mom....i wonder if i get banned for posting those pics of obama's mom?

even if the naked (area) is covered....

i think this conspiracy is actually true. their facial resemblance right down to the facial mole warts is uncanny.

even more than chelsea with hubbell.

obama's reluctance to help his kenyan family is also quite telling....

its as if he knows the truth and is p*ssed about it hence the cold sholder to his kenyan family....

Comment

It's actually not so uncommon for rich liberals to treat their families like second class citizens when they need cash. So in that regard he's pretty normal. Of course the rest is more telling evidence....

I've honestly never understood Obama's racism towards whites and his pride in being part black. It was his black 'half' who abandoned him and left him to a single mom to raise. The mom's white family stepped in and paid for everything including Obama's top-tier education. In response Obama openly said he was "ashamed" of his white 'half' and he sat in an anti-white racist church for 20+ years listening to whites being castigated by racial slurs by a black racist 'pastor'.

I truly do not understand that logic.

Comment

Working...
                X