Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your most Underrated boxers right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are your most Underrated boxers right now?

Deontay Wilder
    Oleksandr Usyk
    Slava Shabranskyy

Roman Gonzalez too

Comment

I think lomachenko should be getting a lot more hype considering his skill set and recent accomplishments. It feels like casuals have no idea who he is and he's one of the pfp future favorites

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
        I think lomachenko should be getting a lot more hype considering his skill set and recent accomplishments. It feels like casuals have no idea who he is and he's one of the pfp future favorites
        I agree. That Salido loss is gonna hold him back unfortunately

Comment

Imo.. Oleksandr Gvozdyk, Bud, Lebedev..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Imo.. Oleksandr Gvozdyk, Bud, Lebedev..
            Since Gvozdyk was dropped by Karpency I think his respect has dropped lots. So I agree, great fighters make mistakes. Gvozdyk is still a fantastic fighter with power despite his mistake verse Karpency... Even though he took care of Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
              Since Gvozdyk was dropped by Karpency I think his respect has dropped lots. So I agree, great fighters make mistakes. Gvozdyk is still a fantastic fighter with power despite his mistake verse Karpency... Even though he took care of Tommy
              The dude is more a prospect than a big player.. But he got back up and did the job which is commendable.. Beterbeiv, Kobakev, Stevenson all have been knocked down too.. Though Kovalev's case was a little different that the opponent had stepped in his foot but early in his career Boone had him on the floor too.. It's just that some are flash KD, you get up and realize you aren't hurt..

Comment

Pacquaio
                Frampton
                Gonzalez
                Wilder
                Lemieux
                Canelo
                Pascal

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  The dude is more a prospect than a big player.. But he got back up and did the job which is commendable.. Beterbeiv, Kobakev, Stevenson all have been knocked down too.. Though Kovalev's case was a little different that the opponent had stepped in his foot but early in his career Boone had him on the floor too.. It's just that some are flash KD, you get up and realize you aren't hurt..
                  Gvozdyk beats Beterbiev IMO.. I'm aware he'd be the heavy underdog too lol

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
                    Gvozdyk beats Beterbiev IMO.. I'm aware he'd be the heavy underdog too lol
                    Yeah I feel the same.. My next few fights at LHW is Gvozdyk vs Bivol vs Beterbiev..
                    I am a big Bivol fan tbh and think he should come out on top in these fights.. Ofcourse he has had less fights but he is technically pretty sound and the guys combinations are on par.. He is not a 1 punch wonder like the other 2, but he has got good overall skill set..

Comment

Working...
                    X