Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Ward-Kovalev, GGG-Brook, Broner, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Ward-Kovalev, GGG-Brook, Broner, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen 'Breadman' Edwards discussing Sergey Kovalev vs Andre Ward, Gennady Golovkin vs. Kell Brook, Danny Garcia, Adrien Broner and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was interested in this but gave up on breads first response. He usually gives stupid responses/answers in usually 3rd or fourth one

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
      Was interested in this but gave up on breads first response. He usually gives stupid responses/answers in usually 3rd or fourth one

Lol, 50/50 fight doe.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
        Lol, 50/50 fight doe.

He said basically 50/50 with them which is pretty much true in that they were both very close fights. A monster isnt going to have super close fights with thede guys, especially old Judah. Even if he deserved the nod against Devon, he didn't blow him out of the water, knock him out or anything like that.

Maybe Alexander is the wrong fight to use as an example, but I think the point still stands, like the author, I never jumped on the Matthysse bandwagon myself because of those fights and because he didn't look that good to me. I was surprised when some of this forum started hyping him up so much after beating the likes of Mike Dallas Jr and Peterson and seemed to forget these previous fights and the time when he throw such a wild punch he knocked himself down!

Comment

Time to Eat Crow!!!

So much for your wack pick with Postol over Crawford! Lol. There is no way you could have picked one dimensional Postol over Crawford, LMAO!!!

Comment

Working...
          X