Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone catch those 2 gems during the commentary of Thurman vs Porter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone catch those 2 gems during the commentary of Thurman vs Porter?

- (Porter has Thurman on the ropes): "Porter treating Thurman like an internet troll"

a round later:
    - Malignaggi says "A lot of the times, that is how you win rounds - the perception becomes reality" - Bernstein answers: "You know that better than anybody". Silence follows.

Originally posted by Turiaoei29 View Post
    - (Porter has Thurman on the ropes): "Porter treating Thurman like an internet troll"

a round later:
    - Malignaggi says "A lot of the times, that is how you win rounds - the perception becomes reality" - Bernstein answers: "You know that better than anybody". Silence follows.

The first one was something someone had ready and needed to use, terrible place to use it and it was laughable.
    The Paulie quote and the ensuing was grinmaking on my face...

Comment

lol heard them both OP, and the night of the walking dead line too. Corny as hell both of them from Ranallo.

The Bernstein-Paulie moment was awkward af.

Not good moments from the commentary team lol.

Comment

no I missed that

Comment

"they even have the same nick name. One TIME and showTIME."

Comment

There was a point early in the broadcast where Bernstein was explaining the 10-point/ round scoring to the viewers too. lol

Comment

At one point Renallo said "Porter keeps coming like an extra from the Walking Dead". I cringed when he said that and the internet troll line.

Comment

Witty one-liners aren't really Ranallo's strong point.

Comment

a round later:

I'm pretty sure that Bernstein's comment wasn't a diss of Malignaggi; Paulie has been a featherfisted fighter for basically his entire career and there have been many instances when Paulie is working off of his jab, being busy, and the opponent, walking through Paulie's shots, and letting go with heavy return fire is picking up the credit on the rounds.

Comment

a round later:

The action going on in the fight made it hard to concentrate on what the announcers were saying.

I couldnt tell you anything they said as the fight was to good to listen to what was being said.

Comment

Working...
                    X