Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley: For Me - It's Live Fast and Die a Legend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley: For Me - It's Live Fast and Die a Legend

In July of 2014, Jason Quigley made his pro debut on the Canelo Alvarez vs. Erislandy Lara undercard at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. This Saturday, Quigley and Alvarez are getting the team back together.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Quigley/De La Rosa is actually an intriguing fight. This is probably one of the most evenly match fights on this entire card. Big step up in comp for Quigley. Granted he's not getting thrown to to the wolves like Teixeira is.

Also interesting Lemieux/De La Rosa were supposed to fight in March, and now instead are fighting separate fights on the same card.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      Quigley/De La Rosa is actually an intriguing fight. This is probably one of the most evenly match fights on this entire card. Big step up in comp for Quigley. Granted he's not getting thrown to to the wolves like Teixeira is.

Also interesting Lemieux/De La Rosa were supposed to fight in March, and now instead are fighting separate fights on the same card.
      Do you not like teixeira in that fight? i think it will be his coming out party.
      stevens looked like trash agaisnt ndam...and that was 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Do you not like teixeira in that fight? i think it will be his coming out party.
        stevens looked like trash agaisnt ndam...and that was 2 years ago.
        No, not at all. I think he's a perfect opponent for Stevens to look good against. Teixeira is nothing like N'Dam. Curtis can be out boxed, but Teixeira is a tall puncher who's been built up on guys who don't fight back. Stevens is going to flatten him.

Comment

Working...
        X