Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse-Herrera in Talks For Canelo vs. Khan Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse-Herrera in Talks For Canelo vs. Khan Undercard

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/boxe...se-para-mayo-7

So far, this probable fight and Stevens....possibly against the Brazilian Texiera

Comments Thread For: Matthysse-Herrera in Talks For Canelo vs. Khan Undercard

According to Mauricio "Maestro" Herrera, there are ongoing discussions to have him face Argentine puncher Lucas 'Machine' Matthysse on May 7th as part of the big HBO Pay-Per-View undercard for Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez's defense of the WBC middleweight world title against British superstar Amir 'King' Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Good matchup if this fight happens I'll go with Matthysse by decision

Comment

Danny Garcia's leftovers.

Comment

Both guys aren't Welterweights. I like the fight at junior welterweight.

That's the division they both belong in. Weight aside this is a good fight. Can't wait to see who Golden Boy puts on the undercard. They go all out usually on pay per view cards.

Lucas vs Herrera is a good step in the right direction for this pay per view event.

Comment

An inconsequential fight

Comment

lucas quitthysse should take. they're pretty much the same height give or take and will be right there infront of each other. quitthysse has some serious power and i pick him to win by KO if he does'nt quit.

Comment

Herrea takes lucas to school. Probably target practice

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Danny Garcia's leftovers.
                  Actually Herrera made Garcia look like a little bitc@ and was robbed but whatever you say.

Comment

great fight make it happend please!!

Comment

Working...
                    X