No announcement yet.

"It's the right thing to do" Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's the right thing to do" Amir Khan

What a warrior! Same goes for Canelo who took this fight knowing guys like Mayweather and Pacquiao didn't want any.

Last edited by Box-Office; 02-05-2016, 05:00 PM.

not a bad retirement check

Comment

Oscar is feeding Khan to his cash cow. Canelo is gonna look really scary to the casuals when he demolishes this poor delusional bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        not a bad retirement check

I agree, Canelo is in a world of trouble.

Comment

see khan isnt stupid he first was like naw but then studied Canelo and he truly belives he can beat him.

RESPECT especially in a era where being a pussy is cool as long as you hide it behind "business" lmfao.

Comment

From that interview, the encouraging thing about this is that Khan is highly aware of the danger Canelo presents. In his past losses, he has gone in there thinking he'll beat the guys easy because really with his skills and speed he should have but that made him reckless and careless.

In this fight, it appears that he knows he's got to be on his A-game at all times and take as few risks as possible to secure the W. That sort of mentality is going to provide him with the best possible chance of pulling off the upset.

Comment

So Khan says he COULD win. He has a chance. That's not what I want to hear from a fighter.

Sounds like he's definitely taking the money, regardless of the beating. So would I! But it's a lousy matchup if you're looking for a competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                So Khan says he COULD win. He has a chance. That's not what I want to hear from a fighter.

Sounds like he's definitely taking the money, regardless of the beating. So would I! But it's a lousy matchup if you're looking for a competitive fight.
                Correction: Khan says that he thinks it's a 50-50 fight, even though he's aware that lots of people are saying he's got no chance. Big difference.

Comment

He got his big payday. A lot more than May or Pac would have gave him.

Comment

A legend in the sport already.

Comment

Working...
                    X