Creatine - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 04-17-2006, 07:17 PM #1
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
tDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond reputetDeL999 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,776.00
Default Creatine

At my gym, everyone says to stay the **** away from creatine. But whenever people here list their supplements they usually say they use creatine. Whats the truth about this stuff?
tDeL999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-17-2006, 07:51 PM #2
Quick Reaction Force

El Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,817.00
Send a message via Yahoo to El Sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tDeL999
At my gym, everyone says to stay the **** away from creatine. But whenever people here list their supplements they usually say they use creatine. Whats the truth about this stuff?
Well Creatine is allready in your body but you can take more. Only men should use it. It gets you really strong for about six weeks and then your stagnant. If you stop taking it you'll notice how weak you really are compared to when you take it. It should be done in cycles if you lift but if you box it shouldn't be done because it retains the water in your muscles. It can make you sick and dehydrated if you don't drink plenty of water. It's a waste of money in my opinion. The best supplements are multi-vitamins and protein. They keep working as long as you take them.
El Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 10:09 PM #3
Banned

IAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 24,000.00

Yo i use to take CREATINE my SOPHMORE year and it improved my strength and play by 100%. It had me lifting 225 about 5 times when without it i could only put up 185 5 times, i also recorded a JV record that year by recording 205 tackles plus 3 sacks 2 int! I eventually stop taking it however for dumb reason and wish i wouldnt have, ill tell you honestly the **** works man and if tooken right will improve every aspect of your physical pyscy and will to workout. However alot of people do put it down becuz **** theve heard not experienced, i only took it for like 6-8 months and stopped but never experienced any injuries becuz of it! As for CREATINE in boxing im sure it will help stamina becuz it does pump you up and give you energy, also if you lift with it you will see major differences in strength, power etc. I know im going to buy some more this week when i get a check! haha

Last edited by IAMTHEGREATEST; 04-17-2006 at 10:11 PM.
IAMTHEGREATEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 01:25 AM #4
Pride kills the champ

eazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond reputeeazy_mas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.01
Total Points: 209,072.31
Be a fat American, eat a hot dog! - Mizzou please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua 

Educate yourself on creatine.

All pro atheltis use creatine. They are many type of creatine.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/infopages.html

there is many info in many type of creatine. some type are good for bulking other for streanghth.
eazy_mas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List