Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 05-15-2014, 07:58 PM
MomentRising
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,593.45
Default I think I'm living in the wrong age of boxing

Sure having high-tech gadgets are good and all. I honestly don't have a problem with that.

However, some people place limiting beliefs onto themselves especially by idolising others on tv and other sorts of media.

Why do you think there's such age as the "Golden Age of Boxing" where heavyweights ruled the attention of the mass public?

They did not limit their beliefs by telling themselves that they're fat and overweight. They had beliefs that being bigger is better and they strived on that. They didn't have the mindset of losing weight, but rather on improving their boxing skills.

Anyway what I'm really wanting to talk about is that the saying that it's "mind over matter" is really the way to go. If others around you fail to be their best, don't lower yourself to their level. Think outside the box, even the boundaries of the box if it's already at the limit of physical laws.

Now what I like about the age today is that everyone is being awakened towards a new level of mass consciousness. This Age is better than the Golden Age of Boxing. Because it's the real Golden Age. Where we become more and more, slowly but surely, becoming more spiritual. And the fact I'm in this forum now is to talk about being more spiritual in this physical sport. Add energy into boxing and it's going to be alive and running smoothly again.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-15-2014, 08:01 PM
MomentRising
Up and Comer

Total Points: 4,593.45

You may think I'm crazy, you may think I'm total B.S. but I don't care what you think. As long as I'm telling you my Truth, then that's all that counts.
Old 05-15-2014, 08:08 PM
Ray Corso
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 Ray Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond reputeRay Corso has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,000,073,791.11
Listen to Ray, he knows boxing - valero Knowledgable poster - Weltz Knowledgeable - Beercules invaluable to the training forum - jas one of the greats - jas 

Congratulations, now I'll go have dinner in peace with new energy! Thanks.
Ray.
Old 05-15-2014, 08:15 PM
way2strong
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 way2strong has a reputation beyond reputeway2strong has a reputation beyond reputeway2strong has a reputation beyond reputeway2strong has a reputation beyond reputeway2strong has a reputation beyond reputeway2strong has a reputation beyond reputeway2strong has a reputation beyond reputeway2strong has a reputation beyond reputeway2strong has a reputation beyond reputeway2strong has a reputation beyond reputeway2strong has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 104,502,234,609,032.08

Health come's first doh ..