Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 04-17-2006, 04:07 PM
El Sniper
Quick Reaction Force

Rep Power: 20 El Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,933.00
Send a message via Yahoo to El Sniper
Default Check out my video

I'm still in Iraq so we don't have a ring. The object of the sparring game was to try and stay in the black box. To be fair, I barely used my right hand because of an injury but the guy wanted to box so we sparred. I just started boxing again so I was rusty. I'm the guy in the shorts. Your constructive critisicm is welcomed. Try not to be rude. Enjoy!

http://www.grouper.com/Members/Profile/349745
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-17-2006, 04:17 PM
AlexisA
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 AlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,805.00

cool. Looks like something creative to do with your time.

Which one are you?
Old 04-17-2006, 04:19 PM
El Sniper
Quick Reaction Force

Rep Power: 20 El Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond reputeEl Sniper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisA
cool. Looks like something creative to do with your time.

Which one are you?
Lol! Thanx! Instead of fighting insergents we fought each other. I'm the one in the shorts.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:29 PM
RAESAAD
THE MUTHAFUCKIN TRUTH

Rep Power: 21550 RAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond reputeRAESAAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,013,940,368.33
Total Points: 16,014,118,477.28
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! 30k POSTS PUSSY! - reedickyaluss grats on 30k - 2nd II none It's the directions to me crib BITCH. Haha.. Happy 30K cousin. - K-Nan Congrats on 30K posts, couldn't find an E hooker. - Jim Jeffries 
No Message - T-97 yuck! - mybisoy Mah Mayne Mahn Raesaad! - Dorian Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Starin in my rearview - D E M Dz A 
You good peoples homey - mangler Thanx. Here's a lucky charm 4 ya homey. - mangler Have a drink on me homey - mangler Happy 33k Big Man.... - The Gully Gad 33K is the muthafukkin truth - Makavelli 
Long time no see bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 

I would have to say honestly he won the round but you have a good jab and a right hand injury.It appeared the couple of times you did use your right that you could have handled him if you had your right 100%.He also appeared to be tiring kind of quickly but those are just my brief observations.......You look like you can fight pretty good at 100%.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:34 PM
PunchDrunk
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 PunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 40,872.36

Try not to put your weight on your back foot so much... You leave your chin in the air, doing that, and it's hard to slip punches and counter. You could vary between head and body punches more, to confuse him a little bit. He's taller and has longer reach, and although you look like a better fighter, he's giving you trouble because of it. If you work on those things, you could dominate him, even without having to blast him, but simply by outboxing him.

Hey, good work, both of you though!
Old 04-17-2006, 04:34 PM
El Sniper
Quick Reaction Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by raesaad
I would have to say honestly he won the round but you have a good jab and a right hand injury.It appeared the couple of times you did use your right that you could have handled him if you had your right 100%.He also appeared to be tiring kind of quickly but those are just my brief observations.......You look like you can fight pretty good at 100%.
Yeah I'm OK at 100%. At the end I TKOed him with a jab. The camera angle didn't really catch that. And yeah he got tired. If that kid worked on his conditioning he could be better. I got caught mostly when he came after me while I tried to stay in the box. Thanks for the props. I'll try to post my next one when my arm heals up.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:36 PM
El Sniper
Quick Reaction Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunchDrunk
Try not to put your weight on your back foot so much... You leave your chin in the air, doing that, and it's hard to slip punches and counter. You could vary between head and body punches more, to confuse him a little bit. He's taller and has longer reach, and although you look like a better fighter, he's giving you trouble because of it. If you work on those things, you could dominate him, even without having to blast him, but simply by outboxing him.

Hey, good work, both of you though!
Much appreciated.
Old 04-17-2006, 04:58 PM
Southpaw16
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Southpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 73,057.18

you are pretty quick with your left hand. Since you have a bit of natural hand speed, hopefully you can put some quick combinations together when your right hand heals.
Old 04-17-2006, 05:04 PM
El Sniper
Quick Reaction Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw16
you are pretty quick with your left hand. Since you have a bit of natural hand speed, hopefully you can put some quick combinations together when your right hand heals.
Thanx. It's not my hand but it's my shoulder. It came out when I sparred this other kid the day prior. I won that one too BTW. After I popped it back in I threw jabs and hooks with my left until he quit. These guys don't box but they claim to have learned how to fight in the streets.
Old 04-17-2006, 05:46 PM
AlexisA
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 AlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond reputeAlexisA has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,805.00

you need to use your hips to move you upper body side to side instead of moving yourself backwards, and don't reach.

Need to work on you counter punching.

one thing you should try is boxing him. Jump at hit and drop a quick combination then back out of his range. Also you got work on you foot work, remeber to twist your feet.

don't be afraid to get down low.