Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to a backpage prostitute today. My first time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to a backpage prostitute today. My first time.

I paid 100 dollars for a *******. I was told over the phone before meeting that she will give me a blow job with no condom. Drove about 40 minutes and knocked on door at hotel. Opened the door and she looked nasty and the room smelled like cigs and beer. I was thinking about saying I knocked on the wrong door, but I was already there and was super horny. When I pulled down my pants, she said where is the condom. I said I didn't bring one because you said you sucked with no condom and she said no I don't do that, i just heard you wrong. I felt let down, but I still wanted some head so I said ok and she grabbed a condom from the drawer and started sucking. I couldn't feel crap no matter how hard I tried to concentrate. I sat there for awhile and I could tell she was getting frustrated, so she started jacking me off, which I still hardly felt anything.

A few minutes later, I was starting to cum and I asked her can I cum on her face and she gave me a dirty look with a nasty attitude and said no. So while I was about to come, she said pull off the condom and come on my hand. I tried to take the condom off in time, but I couldn't get it off as it felt like it was stuck, so I ended up cumming into the condom.

Driving back home, I couldn't stop thinking about the $100 I wasted on that.

consider yourself lucky that she made you sport the condom.

Also, I think one of the mods only charges 80 for bareback BJ's. I forget which one though.

Comment

100 for a bj, you're a fool. that's 60, tops.

hilarious story, though. green k.

Comment

still a better deal than the MayPac ppv

Comment

Lol great story but this is why you should only **** women you've actually seen in person. A better option for you would be to visit a strip club and proposition one if them. This is also why you shouldn't pay for sex, it's never worth it. That was a pathetic experience lol

Comment

Learn how to pick up women and get all kinds sex for under $60.00.

Comment

fuggen beta.

I can't wait to see how Harold lederman scores this one.

Comment

gold

Comment

You know when Beercules is laughing at you for being a beta, it MUST be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    You know when Beercules is laughing at you for being a beta, it MUST be bad.
                    This guy just got himself into Beercules and the Betas. He's the drummer.

Comment

Working...
                    X