nO VIDEO - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition

Old 04-12-2006, 06:56 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
IAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 24,006.00
Default nO VIDEO

Sorry Im Not As High-tek As Some People, But I Started Training Today For A Fight On May20 And Sparred A Good Two Rounds 2mins Each, Ill Start-off By Saying I Got ****ing Tired After The 1st Round.... But I Started Off By Using My Jab, Just Flicking It Out To Gain Leverage And Get To The Inside, As Soon As I Got Close Enough I Throw My Cross Out (im Southpaw) And It Connected Crisp, The Guy I Was Sparring Is A Former Kickboxer With Descent Speed, So I Had To Be Fast On My Feet, I Got Caught With A Few Body Shots, But Try To Use A James Toney Defense With The Shoulder Roll And A Mike Tyson Type Attack (only In Sparring, In Fights I Just Go At It), When Not Using The Jab I Also Have A Very Good Chin, So Shots Dont Effect Me As Much,........ Anyway On To The End.... It Was The 2nd Rd With About 1 10 Left And Since I Was So Tired The 1st Rd I Began Working My D A Little More The 2nd By Getting Close And Seeing What Shots I Can Take And Which Ones I Could Make Tottally Miss Or Slip Off, I Think I Did Pretty Good On That Aspect But Did Catch A Few Shots To The Face That Bloody My Nose, But With About 20 Secs Left I Just Went Kinda Crazy Throwing Mad Combos Out And Landed A Few Crisp Body Shots Followed By This Devastating Uppercut That Landed Flush And Snapped Dude Head Back. But The Motha****a Didnt Even Fall Down...

One Of The Fighter Is Tryin To Be A ****in Mathmatision Or Some**** (joking) But The Kid, Will If His Not Sparring Try And Keep The Punchingoutput And How Many Shots You Landed... Now I Know I Was Kiking The Other Dudes Ass Becuz My Coach Was Telling Him He Has To Do A Hell Of A Lot Better, Despite Giving Away Like 10-20 Pounds... And He Told Me Just To Keep Doing What Im Doing But "if You ****ing Get Tired After The 1st Round Your Gonna Get Your Ass Whooped"!

Anyway The Numberz

1st Rd
Me 39-76
Dude 11-61

2nd Rd
Me 16-29
Dude 31-87

I WILL POST MY FIGHT ON MAY 20TH THOUGH!
IAMTHEGREATEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-13-2006, 03:13 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Southpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw16 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 86,802.18

I know that nobody cares about this, but I have to ask, why do you capitalise every word you type? You would be able to type a lot quicker if you didn't do that.
Southpaw16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 03:43 PM #3
SRR by Triangle Theory

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,109,738,383,650,305,536.00
Total Points: 1,109,738,383,650,442,112.00
Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 
10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear 
You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly 
To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Wheres your fight going to be held at?

Rockin'
Rockin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 05:14 PM #4
Banned

IAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these partsIAMTHEGREATEST is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw16
I know that nobody cares about this, but I have to ask, why do you capitalise every word you type? You would be able to type a lot quicker if you didn't do that.
cap locks where on dude, and i knwo people dont care but when i get some vid up they will

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin1
Wheres your fight going to be held at?

Rockin'
In Kalamazoo, MI at Old Central on May, 20th 2006
Old 04-14-2006, 01:55 AM #5
SRR by Triangle Theory

Rockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond reputeRockin' has a reputation beyond repute
Have a beer on me... - BulgariasFinest I have great respect for you as a poster - rorymac Much appreciated my friend - BulgariasFinest thanks champ, respect :) - calmdown you were a good opponent or whatever, now its over between you and me as rivals or fake rivals, whatever it was, lol, no more problems from me to you in my part - Tha_Greatest 
10k. Keep postin'. - BattlingNelson Happy 10k darling! :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 10k posts - ??? Happy birthday Rockin' - dan_cov happy birthday - TBear 
You are one of the best posters here. - I'm so sorry Great post on crime statistics. It's truly a disturbing trend. - thuggery for keepin it real in the training lounge , your the man rockin. - HUGH JASS For beating the stuffing out of master chef - lparm how do u give someone a good rep? cant figure it out - bigpauly 
To a fighting Man - Weltz One of the great posters - jas Merry Cristmas Rockin' - TBear :) - Salim_Shady Thank you for bumping the Rockin' story thread, I would have otherwise never seen it and I really enjoyed reading it. - Tyler_Durden 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Talisayen AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - TBear 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Childhood Cancer - bigpauly World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Ill see if I can get a spot with the officials. Its all on even ground with me though. You have to earn it for me to give you the nod. And I call 'em as I see 'em in the ring. But still, best of luck to you. Is Kenny Lane throwing the show?

Rockin'
Old 04-15-2006, 03:34 AM #6
Banned

Curtis Issac is! And yo man i plan on KOing whoever i fight so itz good!
Old 04-15-2006, 04:08 AM #7
Walk's On Water

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Kayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond reputeKayo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,024,423.45
Total Points: 1,192,704.88

Im sorry but thats really frustrating when theres caps at the begining of every word
Kayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 04:14 AM #8
SRR by Triangle Theory

Curtis and I got into it one time when I judged one of his boys fights. He was pissed and I thought that we were going to come to blows after the show. His boy lost a split decision that night.

Curtis is cool though, he is just very pationate about his boxing.I fought Jesse Briceno, one of his boys back in the day at the kalamazoo highschool where Jesse went to school.

Rockin'

Share This With Friends

User Tag List