Mackie Fight, Results and Butterbean Goodridge...? - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Thread Navigation

Old 03-10-2006, 02:03 AM
Johnny Blayzz
THE GHOST WRITER

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11 Johnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,221.38
Total Points: 27,350.55
Default Mackie Fight, Results and Butterbean Goodridge...?

Bryon Mackie was obviously disappointed that his opponent a so called Canadian Champ Brooke Wellby went down early twice in the first round and was not able to continue this fight as he staggered around in front of the ref long enough that there was no option left but to stop the fight. Mackie addressed his fans apologizing for showing up to fight, but that not happening. As far as Canadian Boxing is concered Bryon Mackie did isolate himself tonight as the only real contender for the Light Middleweight Canadian crown.

In other fights Buzz Grant plowed through Andy Mendez with an honest 1st round KO, while Basilio Elizondo opened his pro career with the destruction of Dion O'Neil after knocking him all over the ring and himself getting a KO in early rounds... These are two young fighters to definitely watch for in the local Toronto Fight Game.

On hand at the Hershey Center to work the corner of Walter Kienbaum was The King of the 4 Rounders Butterbean who will soon be fighting Gary "Big Daddy" Goodridge of MMA fame who himself is also an 11 time arm wrestling champ. That should make for an interesting evening and watch for that fight in the near future.

Last edited by Johnny Blayzz; 03-16-2006 at 10:23 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Morley
Up and Comer

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 Morley has a spectacular aura aboutMorley has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,389.00

WTF dude i posted this stuff first.

Last edited by Morley; 03-10-2006 at 05:24 PM.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Johnny Blayzz
THE GHOST WRITER

Rep Power: 11 Johnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Blayzz has a reputation beyond repute

Would you like a tissue?
Old 03-11-2006, 07:43 AM
Morley
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Morley has a spectacular aura aboutMorley has a spectacular aura about

Eh! **** you mang. Your a dick.
Old 03-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Johnny Blayzz
THE GHOST WRITER

Grow up... I was paid to be at that event and I've known these guys since we were kids. If Bryon is training you over there at "Big Tyme" here is a 'lil advise. Keep your ears open and keep your mouth shut. You'll learn more that way kid...
Old 03-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Johnny Blayzz
THE GHOST WRITER

This thread was intended to let locals know how the 3 Big Fights of interest went in Mississauga this week; if you notice none of my info was actually taken from your post. What I didn't do was make this post to start an arguement about who got home from this show first with some young kid. I'm glad you are learning from Mackie out there in Orangeville kid, I've known him, Bosilio and Buzz for years and these are great guys who live for boxing, (I was actaully training with Buzz when he first walked in the Bramalea Boxing Club and laced up the gloves for the first time and have trained beside both him and Bryon numerous times over the years and not in Orangeville, I know them all very well), so keep up the boxing kid and stick with these guys, they take you as far as you are willing to go, good luck...

Last edited by Johnny Blayzz; 03-11-2006 at 02:54 PM.
Old 03-14-2006, 07:02 PM
Morley
Up and Comer

OK dont take it so seriously. GEEZ. Your a good writer keep writing. By the way what is your real name? Ill say hi to Bryon for you.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:16 AM
Slicksouthpaw
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Slicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,297.00

good for Bryon

heh, Morley? that name sounds familar..you must box in orangeville?

I've fought Mackies amateur fighters before

Last edited by Slicksouthpaw; 03-25-2006 at 09:22 AM.
Old 03-26-2006, 10:35 PM
Morley
Up and Comer

Yes i do box for Orangville. "Majic" Mike Morley.
Old 03-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Slicksouthpaw
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Slicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond reputeSlicksouthpaw has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,297.00

I've heard of you. I've fought 2 kids that were from yer gym

Share This With Friends

User Tag List