No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Leo Santa Cruz Talks Roman, Rigondeaux, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Leo Santa Cruz Talks Roman, Rigondeaux, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with undefeated WBC super bantamweight champion Leo Santa Cruz to discuss his upcoming fight, against heavy underdog Manuel Roman, on the undercard to the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Marcos Maidana Showtime Pay-Per-View taking place on September 13th from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Santa Cruz also talks about moving up in weight, facing WBO/WBA champion Guillermo Rigondeaux, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the questions were good. LSC not looking good in there

"i want to but my promoter do"

Comment

Dontae went in hard on Leo in the first minute lol.

Santa Cruz is clearly shook by the mere thought of even being near RiGod. "i let mai team decide"

Comment

Damn this guy did a 180 from what he said before. His people must been like " Boy you out your damn mind!? Thats it we cancelling your twitter"

Comment

SMH. Damn it Leo, you sound half ******ed in that interview. How is Roman a good fight when Leo has stated he used to begin to break him down after 2 rounds whenever they sparred before? God damn it… another trash fight and ***** defense. Unless he fights Mares,Rigo,Frampton,Quigg or any other good name in or around his division, I'm damn near done with this guy. Disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            SMH. Damn it Leo, you sound half ******ed in that interview. How is Roman a good fight when Leo has stated he used to begin to break him down after 2 rounds whenever they sparred before? God damn it***8230; another trash fight and ***** defense. Unless he fights Mares,Rigo,Frampton,Quigg or any other good name in or around his division, I'm damn near done with this guy. Disappointed.
            When I heard him say that **** on showtime. I felt like damn they pissing on us without the courtesy of even calling it rain anymore.

Comment

He's a Haymon fighter. What exactly do you expect? Even Broner has started chanting, "Boxing is business."

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                When I heard him say that **** on showtime. I felt like damn they pissing on us without the courtesy of even calling it rain anymore.
                Definitely a slap on the face. El es joven doe. SMH

Comment

Canelo told DL to make it happen. Santa Cruz can do the same. He's just ok to cherry pick.
                  I wish people could stop comparing him to Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    He's a Haymon fighter. What exactly do you expect? Even Broner has started chanting, "Boxing is business."
                    Unfortunately this is true. Boxing is far from a sport as it's more of a spectacle with planned agendas.

Comment

Working...
                    X