Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spadafora: No Surprise if Salka Beats Danny Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spadafora: No Surprise if Salka Beats Danny Garcia!

Former champion Paul Spadafora, fresh from his win over Hector Velasquez, will now join the training camp of another Pittsburgh native, Rod Salka (19-3, 3KOs). On August 9th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Salka will face WBA/WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (28-0, 16KOs) in a Showtime televised main event.

A significant number of boxing fans are very unhappy with the fight. Spadafora, who knows Salka well, won't be surprised if his good friend shocks the world with a huge upset.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i agree, looking at a couple of salka fights i am looking at another herrera situation for danny. i am going with salka on this one because of his style

Comment

If they're friends, then of course Spadafora would show support. He should.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
        i agree, looking at a couple of salka fights i am looking at another herrera situation for danny. i am going with salka on this one because of his style
        Spadafora is a drug addict. What's your excuse?

Salka can't hold Herrera's jockstrap.

I'm offended by your lack of knowledge.

Salka is a club fighter. And has lost to several club fighters. He stinks.

Comment

Yeah . Im putting 250$ on salka to pull the upset. Imagine the odds.so worth it.

Danny is solid fighter.but guys like
          Herrera salka and even paulie have timing and jabs and footwork. Danny
          Might be in for another long night. When angel gets his boy a tune up its a style nightmare. When he fights big dogs styles somehow favor him slightly. But jabs footwork and timing beat danny .

Comment

I won't stop laughing if a 77 ranked LW beats Danny.

" I'm coming home "

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
              Spadafora is a drug addict. What's your excuse?

Salka can't hold Herrera's jockstrap.

I'm offended by your lack of knowledge.

Salka is a club fighter. And has lost to several club fighters. He stinks.
              why? very active moving fighter, throws shots from all angles,keeps his hand up depending on which angle he is on which will neutralize dannys hook.he doesnt have alot of pop on his punches but herrera doesnt either. el maestro has set a blueprint. ref needs to keep an eye out on those garcia lowblows, seems like they are letting him get away that too much.

Comment

he may win the bout but getting the decision is another matter...remember when, IMO , he convincingly beat Ricardo Alvarez, I had it 7-3 in rounds...

Comment

Who is Salka?

I can't ever say I've heard of him although If you mentioned Ron Salsa I could answer your questions.

Comment

If danny loses, then he should just vacate his belts.

Comment

Working...
                    X