Is that guy one to watch or what?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-27-2005, 08:42 PM #2
!! Anorak

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

No reply? Check out the downloads forum then for a round of this kid: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6712
Old 01-27-2005, 10:04 PM #3
Glasgow's Finest

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
barryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 60,789.59

I saw him the other night, typical flashy Ingle type fighter but that guy he was in with got a thrashing in the first couple of rounds yet still managed to tag Small and hang in there so i'm not that impressed to be honest coz you really have to be special to get away with the things he does and I just can't see him doing it against a higher class of opponent, trying too hard to look like Jones & Mayweather for me and people who try and copy styles like that aren't usually very successful...the James Brown bit was funny though
barryboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 05:26 AM #4
TwixyBanjoCunks

theironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 34,465.40

he looks too much like trying to imitate jones and mayweather as barry ses, as soon as he steps up he gets his ass kicked, i'd be surprised if he gets past masters level
theironone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 03:37 PM #5
Glasgow's Finest

barryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond repute

I looked at the fight again just to make sure I wasn't too harsh and the guy he reminded me of was Bradley Price from Wales and he has been found out everytime he's stepped up in class so we'll see if Small is the same.
Old 01-28-2005, 03:59 PM #6
TwixyBanjoCunks

theironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond reputetheironone has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 34,465.40

you looking forward to tonight barryboy, i think H wins by stoppage about 6, Polo a couple of years back would have taken him the distance but not now i think
theironone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 04:40 PM #7
Glasgow's Finest

Yeah it should go a few rounds but I don't think this guy is physically strong enough to hold Harrison off for long but he'll probably have his moments before getting stopped in 6-7.
Old 01-28-2005, 05:44 PM #8
!! Anorak

Quoted: Post(s)
Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

On reflection, I agree with you two guys. Good call.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List