No announcement yet.

The truth about feminism.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth about feminism.

This guy nails it (even though he's a crypto-communist)

Spoiled upper middle-class Western brats complaining about men.

Yep, sounds about right.

On one hand they'll complain about how 90% of the top restaurants are headed by men... then they'll talk about forced marriages & female genital mutilation in the 3rd world. Notice the difference?

Comment

Feminism is too broad a banner to mean any one thing. Equal pay for equal work between sexes is feminism, so is the notion that all penetrative sex is rape. Most feminists would support equal pay for equal work, only a handful of fringe crazies would say that all hetero sex is rape.

Trying to define feminism into a single group is like trying to define sports into a single group.

Comment

Feminism is the radical notion that women are people

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Feminism is too broad a banner to mean any one thing. Equal pay for equal work between sexes is feminism, so is the notion that all penetrative sex is rape. Most feminists would support equal pay for equal work, only a handful of fringe crazies would say that all hetero sex is rape.

Trying to define feminism into a single group is like trying to define sports into a single group.
          Exactly, only idiots would paint that broad a brush. I have heard such extremes from feminists it's all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Exactly, only idiots would paint that broad a brush. I have heard such extremes from feminists it's all over the place.
            Sports fans are IDIOTS! All they do is watch people play bowling ALL DAY! ALL sports fans ONLY watch bowling!

Comment

Modern feminism, piggy. Modern feminism. It's quite clear that's what we're talking about. Did you even watch the video? I have to assume you didn't... or you're just THIS stupid. I hope for your sake, the former.

Jesus ****ing christ you're a moron sometimes. Yes piggy, because there's such great diversity in feminism as there is in sports. One 'sect' of feminism is as different from another as rowing is from basketball.

Sports fans are IDIOTS! All they do is watch people play bowling ALL DAY! ALL sports fans ONLY watch bowling!

Comment

Originally posted by gandhalf View Post
                This guy nails it (even though he's a crypto-communist)

The dude makes good points.

Patriarchy theory - I actually had a girl try to convince me of this shít recently. What an irrational view of the world these people have.

Comment

^^^^^ True enough. I ran into WAY too many of the fringe-crazies at the university though, to the point where I think 99.9% of the fringe-crazies are involved in academics in one form or another

Comment

Well sports fans by and large ARE idiots.....just not for the reasons given :hahahaha9:

Comment

Working...
                    X