No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Molina: I Think Adrien Broner Does Question Himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Molina: I Think Adrien Broner Does Question Himself

LAS VEGAS --- Former world champion Adrien Broner said Carlos Molina of Norwalk is a "tough Mexican" before adding that he was also a "punching bag with arms and legs."

"I think the only fight he's probably ever seen me fight in is probably me against Amir Khan," said Molina, who takes on Broner on the Floyd Mayweather-Marcos Maidana undercard on Saturday at the MGM Grand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight is suppose to be a walk in the park for Broner.
    On paper he should take out Carlos Molina.
    But then again on paper Matthyysee was suppose to walk through John Molina in a few rounds.

Hope we're all pleasantly surprised with this fight and it turns out better than it's suppose to be.

Comment

Shut up, just pretend you're the other Carlos Molina so you appear slightly better than you are

Comment

For Broner to be his best, he needs to grow emotionally. He has insecurities which is why he tries to get attention and acts the way he does. When someone is over the top like he has been, it's because they are not secure in who they are and something big is missing. He would be a psychiatrists dream, and nightmare at the same time. If or when he grows up, he could be a bigger force. He'll never be what he thought he was or wants people to think he is but he can become a titlist if he fills what is missing in his life. If you transplanted Hopkins mind into his body, he would be something else. He made it this far with flaws in his game and immaturity, but if he grows up and gives up the night life and works on things like head movement and foot movement on the physical side of things, he could do some serious things in the sport.
        Last edited by richardt; 04-30-2014, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          Shut up, just pretend you're the other Carlos Molina so you appear slightly better than you are
          Lol that's hilarious. Before the Matthyse fight, I was wondering which one of them is fighting the real Molina, whom has made all the top guys look bad. It turned out that it's neither one

Comment

What you got against molina hoagie?

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
              What you got against molina hoagie?
              Sacrificial lambs should just smile and wave Drainage

Comment

Of course Molina would never question himself. He'd never like, say, lose to a massive favorite and then practically retire.

Comment

Sacrificial lambs should just smile and wave Drainage
                  And Broner is the high priest or something? He got beat good and he's looking for an easy win. I think Molina is going to give a good account, because Broner will be gun shy and style issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    And Broner is the high priest or something? He got beat good and he's looking for an easy win. I think Molina is going to give a good account, because Broner will be gun shy and style issues.
                    Did you make the Showtime commercial?

Carlos Molina, the vicious puncher?

Comment

Working...
                    X