Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Canelo vs. Lara
Canelo 277 51.11%
Lara 265 48.89%
Voters: 542. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 06-20-2014, 02:46 PM
Bardock
f4314n68

Rep Power: 6 Bardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,268,171,757,597,759.00
Total Points: 2,012,131,757,632,569.00
here's some tissues for the tears after Lara beats Canelo - jas war canelo!! - KO MX Thanks for the donation !!!!! - KO MX For smashin' on them Cubanas - Jalisciense909 

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar View Post
From what I remember, Williams fighting Lara could've been a cherry pick gone wrong. Apparently, Williams and his team chose Lara after seeing him struggle with Molina.

Also, being knocked out in your previous fight doesn't always diminish your efficacy as a fighter.

Um yeah it does. Most top level fighters that get KTFO like that are never the same. There hasn't been many to come back to the same level they were fighting at. He got put to sleep, he didn't just get KO'd he got put to sleep with his eyes open.
Quote:
Originally Posted by garfios View Post
You are a fvcking idiot or don't anything about fighting, Lara didn't fought williams the next day after the ko your moron, the sport is full of great fighters that has being ko and comeback stronger, armstrong, lewis, duran, even mancini got punish it for 13-14 rounds and came back to dominated the lw division, klits too, hundreds of them, a ko loss doesn't mean you are damage goods and he definitely didn't fight like a shot fighter in any case the twelve is around the corner and questions will be answered...
lol stop trying to spin shiet you gimp. No, lara cherry picked and trying to get a good name on his resume off a guy coming off a devastating KO loss. Same thing with Angulo coming off a questionable win. And Molina had like a 3 week notice on their fight. SO learn your sht and take your red bar posts somewhere else

Last edited by Bardock; 06-20-2014 at 02:49 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-20-2014, 02:48 PM
Bardock
f4314n68

Rep Power: 6 Bardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond reputeBardock has a reputation beyond repute
here's some tissues for the tears after Lara beats Canelo - jas war canelo!! - KO MX Thanks for the donation !!!!! - KO MX For smashin' on them Cubanas - Jalisciense909 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
You post anything worth reading? All I read from you is you TRYING to offend people.

"dick riders this" "stupid motherfker that."
only to you freaks. do you post anything worth reading? all you do is talk sh*t and say non sense. Before the Maidana fight you were callin him a bum, a cherry pick,etc. The night of the fight you flip flop and you're like "yeah maidana" lol fake ass poster. gtfo
Old 06-20-2014, 02:49 PM
garfios
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 garfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,063,217.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar View Post
From what I remember, Williams fighting Lara could've been a cherry pick gone wrong. Apparently, Williams and his team chose Lara after seeing him struggle with Molina.

Also, being knocked out in your previous fight doesn't always diminish your efficacy as a fighter.
That's exactly what it was, they didn't considered that the molina fight was almost cancel because the couldn't find a fighter to step up, Shields was with Rigondeaux training him for his fight with casey and three days prior to the fight Lara had a tooth infection, still he went ahead with the fight and in my eyes molina hug his way to a draw and got hurt a few times in the process, that fight was ****ty and deserve no winner but you tell this to these kids and they will not see it, they don't study the sport they just follow their hearts and that is why you see so many alts on the boxing sites, I think ginger is a good boxer that has being protected in the past and they still want him to be under the umbrella but he is saying no, and that is why this fight is happening... Lara is my pick.
Old 06-20-2014, 02:52 PM
garfios
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 garfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,063,217.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by f4314n68 View Post
Um yeah it does. Most top level fighters that get KTFO like that are never the same. There hasn't been many to come back to the same level they were fighting at. He got put to sleep, he didn't just get KO'd he got put to sleep with his eyes open.
lol stop trying to spin shiet you gimp. No, lara cherry picked and trying to get a good name on his resume off a guy coming off a devastating KO loss. Same thing with Angulo coming off a questionable win. And Molina had like a 3 week notice on their fight. SO learn your sht and take your red bar posts somewhere else
Now I know you are just a kid or a least a guy new to the sport... Lara didn't have any control much less to cherry pick, he still doesn't have it.

Last edited by garfios; 06-20-2014 at 03:01 PM.
Old 06-20-2014, 02:52 PM
Bardock
f4314n68

Quote:
That's exactly what it was, they didn't considered that the molina fight was almost cancel because the couldn't find a fighter to step up, Shields was with Rigondeaux training him for his fight with casey and three days prior to the fight Lara had a tooth infection, still he went ahead with the fight and in my eyes molina hug his way to a draw and got hurt a few times in the process, that fight was ****ty and deserve no winner but you tell this to these kids and they will not see it, they don't study the sport they just follow their hearts and that is why you see so many alts on the boxing sites, I think ginger is a good boxer that has being protected in the past and they still want him to be under the umbrella but he is saying no, and that is why this fight is happening... Lara is my pick.
LMAO you have a million excuses don't you?
Old 06-20-2014, 02:56 PM
Bardock
f4314n68

Quote:
Now I know you are just a kid or a least a guy new to the sport...
lol so klitschko and all those fighter got put to sleep like williams did? no? ok I thought so. I didn't say a fighter has never came back strong after a KO loss I said most fighters are never the same after a devastating, one punch knockout. Name fighters that have stayed on top after getting KO'd like that? just Pacquiao. apparently williams was the same fighter after getting KTFO but angulo wasn't the same after Lara beat him and when Canelo was fighting him. Do you see how stupid you fan boys sound?
Old 06-20-2014, 03:00 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,433,943,675.80
Total Points: 283,770,318,867.31
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Canelo-Lara is a can't miss fight, although I am interested in the rap battle tourney to see the Lux VS Mook rematch. I'll stream the fight then catch the replay of the battle the next day, haven't bought a PPV in years and I don't plan on anytime soon.

Does Gorilla Productions listen to rap? lol He should make a promo for this.
Old 06-20-2014, 03:01 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 72 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,688,269,921,396,401.00
Total Points: 2,720,169,921,453,497.50
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Youre just repeating sh*t you hear around here. It all depends on the fighters. Williams didnt lose cause he was KOed. He just lost to a better fighter. Nothing in that fight indicated that Williams was shot.

Most recently Manny Pacquiao got put to sleep then came back and schooled Bradley.

There's plenty of fighters in history who have came back after being KOed.
Old 06-20-2014, 03:04 PM
Bardock
f4314n68

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
Youre just repeating sh*t you hear around here. It all depends on the fighters. Williams didnt lose cause he was KOed. He just lost to a better fighter. Nothing in that fight indicated that Williams was shot.

Most recently Manny Pacquiao got put to sleep then came back and schooled Bradley.

There's plenty of fighters in history who have came back after being KOed.
see the post above ^^^^^^^^^
yeah williams was the same lol he wasn't hesitant or getting his head snapped back like never before. Man you're a waste of a poster. Prime williams (pressure fighter) would have good boyed Lara and made him quit on his stool.

OH and do you think a pre-KTFO Pacquiao would be getting rocked and stunned by bradley? I REST MY CASE

Last edited by Bardock; 06-20-2014 at 03:08 PM.
Old 06-20-2014, 03:10 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 33 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 440,591,745,204,408.50
Total Points: 440,722,745,459,690.00
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

Quote:
see the post above ^^^^^^^^^
yeah williams was the same lol he wasn't hesitant or getting his head snapped back like never before. Man you're a waste of a poster. Prime williams (pressure fighter) would have good boyed Lara and made him quit on his stool.

OH and do you think a pre-KTFO Pacquiao would be getting rocked and stunned by bradley? I REST MY CASE
So you agree that when Canelo/Williams was finalized it was a cherry pick against a fighter who had been previously KO'd?