Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-03-2014, 11:39 PM
( . Y . )
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,033.82
Total Points: 9,728.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer59 View Post
What is it with people posting things that are just wrong??? I wasn't trying to be pedantic, just correcting a misstatement. It is no longer Viacom due to the name change. The current Viacom has nothing to do with Showtime, ergo not the same company.

By the way, "bungalows" must not like you much. He thinks I'm your "alt"
Listen Im talking about the original viacom. Im not talking about the new viacom. Nothing I posted was wrong. Showtime was owned by Viacom and Viacom changed their name to CBS corporation. It was a name change. It's still the exact same company owning Showtime. It has nothing to do with the new viacom. it takes two seconds to look it up smart ass.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 193,416,540.21
Total Points: 521,318,578,808.01
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Have no stock in Showtime so let them go broke. Just show me the fights
Old 04-03-2014, 11:50 PM
racer59
Contender

Rep Power: 2 racer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,948.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by whytetittie View Post
Listen Im talking about the original viacom. Im not talking about the new viacom. Nothing I posted was wrong. Showtime was owned by Viacom and Viacom changed their name to CBS corporation. It was a name change. It's still the exact same company owning Showtime. It has nothing to do with the new viacom. it takes two seconds to look it up smart ass.
What??? The topic of this thread is regarding the current VP of Showtime Sports. A guy named Espinoza, that never worked for Viacom because the name changed happened in 2005. Viacom Corp still exists but it has nothing to do with Showtime. Where do you see Showtime here: http://www.viacom.com/brands/pages/default.aspx
Old 04-03-2014, 11:52 PM
anonymous2.0
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 anonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeanonymous2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,031,854.58
Remain anonymous, yet present. - Atreyu Khalil 

Duva has obviously sided with HBO because she thinks HBO can guarantee her and her fighters good money. But when you take sides in the networks war, you just give networks more power over you and limit your own.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:54 PM
( . Y . )
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute( . Y . ) has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What??? The topic of this thread is regarding the current VP of Showtime Sports. A guy named Espinoza, that never worked for Viacom because the name changed happened in 2005. Viacom Corp still exists but it has nothing to do with Showtime. Where do you see Showtime here: http://www.viacom.com/brands/pages/default.aspx
Showtime was owned by Viacom since the beginning. They are still owned by the same exact corporation, nothing changed but the name.

That link is to a completely different Viacom. Stop being such a little bi-tch.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:58 PM
big_james10
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 big_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,118,814.38

Cathy Duva is full of sh.t! She says it is impossible to get a date on Showtime; yet she has never tried to get a date on Showtime. She claims there have been only 10 PPV stars in the 30-year history of PPV. However, she failed to mention that none of them were promoted by Duva promotions. In other words, she claims she wants to build PPV stars who can command the type of money that Mayweather makes instead of putting her fighters in fights where they make $1 or $2 million. Yet, in her 30-year career, she has failed to produce one PPV star and has only had two or three boxers in her stable who have made that $1 or $2 million per fight that she refers to.

This woman is a complete idiot. Kovalev will never become a PPV star and will never make more than $1 or $2 million in a fight whether he fights for Showtime or HBO. Neither will anyone else in the Duva stable.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:01 AM
racer59
Contender

Rep Power: 2 racer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond reputeracer59 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,948.59

I never expected my clarification to go this far. Seriously. At this point it's useless. I say the sky is blue, you say it's red.

You're argument is tantamount to saying you still refer to the Dodgers, as the Brooklyn Dodgers. It makes no sense. But whatever, it's really not THAT important.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:02 AM
( . Y . )
Banned

Quote:
I never expected my clarification to go this far. Seriously. At this point it's useless. I say the sky is blue, you say it's red.

You're argument is tantamount to saying you still refer to the Dodgers, as the Brooklyn Dodgers. It makes no sense. But whatever, it's really not THAT important.
Yep, the dodgers changed their name in 2005. Stfu already loser.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:05 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 66 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,438,448,774.00
Total Points: 50,172,776,436,708.03
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_james10 View Post
Cathy Duva is full of sh.t! She says it is impossible to get a date on Showtime; yet she has never tried to get a date on Showtime. She claims there have been only 10 PPV stars in the 30-year history of PPV. However, she failed to mention that none of them were promoted by Duva promotions. In other words, she claims she wants to build PPV stars who can command the type of money that Mayweather makes instead of putting her fighters in fights where they make $1 or $2 million. Yet, in her 30-year career, she has failed to produce one PPV star and has only had two or three boxers in her stable who have made that $1 or $2 million per fight that she refers to.

This woman is a complete idiot. Kovalev will never become a PPV star and will never make more than $1 or $2 million in a fight whether he fights for Showtime or HBO. Neither will anyone else in the Duva stable.
Arturo Gatti was with Main Events, he was the A-side against Mayweather.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:08 AM
JLBlades
Contender

Rep Power: 1 JLBlades has a reputation beyond reputeJLBlades has a reputation beyond reputeJLBlades has a reputation beyond reputeJLBlades has a reputation beyond reputeJLBlades has a reputation beyond reputeJLBlades has a reputation beyond reputeJLBlades has a reputation beyond reputeJLBlades has a reputation beyond reputeJLBlades has a reputation beyond reputeJLBlades has a reputation beyond reputeJLBlades has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,029.90

I like the part where Espinoza says he works with other people then names a Haymon fighter.
And the part where he says we will work with other people but we just couldn't work out a deal.