Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2014, 04:58 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 95,920,526,757,919.70
Total Points: 159,420,526,760,305.50
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 

I can't say I'm excited for WrestleMania. It doesn't mean that I think it won't be good, but I've been dozing off during RAW and that's not a good sign. The major story-line (Authority vs. Bryan) has been cooking since Summerslam, and this is the perfect time for Bryan to have a payoff. I'm looking forward to HHH/Bryan the most. The triple threat match will also be good. Cena vs. Wyatt build-up has been pretty good, mostly because of Wyatt's promos. I expect the match will be solid. Brock vs. Taker will be a slugfest, but I'm not sure if it'll turn out as great as I think it should. The build-up has been underwhelming. Shield vs. Kane/New Age Outlaws.....meh. I love the Shield, but this match-up is nothing special. I expect this match to deliver though because Shield are that good and they've yet to have a match I didn't like. The battle royal will probably turn out fine, have no idea who's gonna win though. Big Show seems like the favorite, which probably means he won't win. I couldn't care less about the Divas Invitational. I wish the tag title match was on the PPV, as I expect that match to be good.

Predictions:
-Bryan wins the title and the program goes off with 70,000 fans chanting YES!
-Wyatt beats Cena and then loses to him at Extreme Rules
-Shield win their match
-Alexander Rusev wins the Battle Royal
-Usos retain the tag titles
-Taker retains his streak
Old 04-04-2014, 05:04 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 95,920,526,757,919.70
Total Points: 159,420,526,760,305.50
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
Main Event orton vs Bryan vs Bautista
Cm punk crashes the match and Attacks Bryan,, Orton gets the win
We know that Punk is still under contract, and this would be a terrific way to inject him back into the story-line. That would be a great swerve.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt

Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,478,076,115,866.19
Total Points: 12,543,253,197,151.57
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Quote:
Lol.. Yeah they make money off this streak every year.. It's become a main part of mw, and I don't see them ending it anytime soon, unless it's vs cena and cena turns heel... That would bring a huge amount of heat on cena, which is good for a bad guy...

Actually, the dirtsheets rumors are reporting that Undertaker has asked to lose to Brock Lesnar and put him over since he is starting to deteriorate physically and can't perform on the level he would like to. Word is that he plans to retire after this Mania. It will be a huge (fake) upset if Lesnar covers him for the 1, 2, 3 pinfall.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:35 PM
UTEP
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 66 UTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 363,887,427,331,237.81
Total Points: 454,687,437,422,662.75
I truly appreciate that bro! but I don't like eating alone so here's one back enjoy! - jose830 Happy New Year carnal, que estes bien.. - !! AI-Holmes!! good ass poster - I'm so sorry Thanks for the YouTube posting tip, had to idea haha. - CounterPunching I meant 'no idea', not 'to idea' on the last gift.. - CounterPunching 
That's one of the hottest bitches I've ever seen! word! - jose830 el norte beautiful film no doubt - Tha_Greatest No Message - Sake1 :rofl: :rofl: that was funny...salud! - jose830 No Message - chiguy91 
GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner i watched the Bradley/Marquez video on my lunch, thanks for sharing - jose830 :lol1:@homie g funk... I'm in PR right now so I'll send you a tropical fish - jose830 No Message - Sake1 I'm digging this neon sign gifs - -jose- 
it's all good homie - -jose- thanks for the popcorn...hereI left you some - -jose- Thank you.  Toma una fria!  Cheers bro. - damit305 BANG BANG - sugarsmosley to a true atg poster - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

AND STILL, WWE DIVAS CHAMPION, AJ LEEEEEEE!!!

Old 04-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Spray_resistant
Probably Top 10 In my Era

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,454,867,006.30
Total Points: 6,030,611,436,217.67
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

Hogan is hosting so maybe he will threaten to walk and demand he be in the main event, win, & big foot leg drop Orton, Batista, and either Bryan/HHH one after another then cover all 3 for the clean pin to become new WWE champ.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:44 PM
BKM-2010
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 BKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,156,139,387.71
enjoyed the gif :fing02: - jose830 My bad! - Dorian have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley 

Is Lesnar still doing those extremely powerful and dangerous moves with super heavyweights like he did back in the day?
Old 04-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Sugar Adam Ali
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 169,672,788,282,027.72
Total Points: 170,472,788,331,317.03
Congrats on 3000 posts! - LacedUp Agree with you on Bradley vs. Cotto tough fight or Tim - hectari you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas 
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
Hogan is hosting so maybe he will threaten to walk and demand he be in the main event, win, & big foot leg drop Orton, Batista, and either Bryan/HHH one after another then cover all 3 for the clean pin to become new WWE champ.
God i hope not,,,, That would kill business,, I wouldnt mind seeing hogan and cena teaming up vs the wyatts at some point, but to have hogan as champ would be the stupidest thing ever.... 12 years ago it was cool, because hogan could actually still wrestle kinda,, but now,, no way
Old 04-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Spray_resistant
Probably Top 10 In my Era

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,454,867,006.30
Total Points: 6,030,611,436,217.67
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

Quote:
God i hope not,,,, That would kill business,, I wouldnt mind seeing hogan and cena teaming up vs the wyatts at some point, but to have hogan as champ would be the stupidest thing ever.... 12 years ago it was cool, because hogan could actually still wrestle kinda,, but now,, no way
But he is Hulk Hogan, did you see his match with Shawn Michael a few years ago and how strong he is? Whenever he touched HBK he flew across the ring
Old 04-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt

Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
But he is Hulk Hogan, did you see his match with Shawn Michael a few years ago and how strong he is? Whenever he touched HBK he flew across the ring
I remember that.

HBK actually was suspended for this. He was making fun of Hogan by overselling his moves. HBK was upset that he was booked to lose to a senior citizen and mocked him during the match. Even Hogan had a embarrassed look on his face at one point.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt

Quote:
The WWE are not as stupid as WCW and their infamous Finger poke of Doom, which some say is the main reason WCW went under: