GTA 2 0 0%
GTA 3 3 16.67%
GTA: Vice City 7 38.89%
GTA: San Andrea 8 44.44%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2006, 04:22 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Tony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 215,677.00
Send a message via AIM to Tony Blitz
Default Favorite GTA Game?

What's your favorite GTA game? For me, part 3 will always be a classic. I would always restart the game just so I can play the mafia missions again. Chilling in Little Italy was a blast, some of the **** they said was hilarious and authentic on how Italians act behind the wheel. Vice City comes second with San Andreas third. I don't know, the whole "ghetto gangster" storyline kind of bored me. I'm hoping they make the next one all mafia based, GTA3 was nice cause it had a mix of all the different gangs in the storyline.
Tony Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-16-2006, 04:26 PM #2
Black Square

joeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 340,935.12
Send a message via AIM to joeboxer

The other games were good, but they really gave up something when they left New York Behind. I wouldn't mind a return to New York..

Maybe because PS3 can hold so much we might get a game where you must RULE New york Chicago and Las Vegas. That would be awsome.

I am really looking forward to the Godfather Game also.
joeboxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 04:31 PM #3
Banned

Tony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeboxer
The other games were good, but they really gave up something when they left New York Behind. I wouldn't mind a return to New York..

Maybe because PS3 can hold so much we might get a game where you must RULE New york Chicago and Las Vegas. That would be awsome.

I am really looking forward to the Godfather Game also.
I'm not sure if it was either 1 or 2, but they had it set in London. If they went international then, I'd love for them to have a game set in Sicily in the 30s-40s or possibly go back to New York and set the storyline 40s-50s and have a mafioso storyline but implant some black business troubles in there too to make it a little bit more diverse.

The Godfather looks great, I'm definetly going to purchase that.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:34 PM #4
Black Square

joeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond reputejoeboxer has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 340,935.12
Send a message via AIM to joeboxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Blitz
I'm not sure if it was either 1 or 2, but they had it set in London. If they went international then, I'd love for them to have a game set in Sicily in the 30s-40s or possibly go back to New York and set the storyline 40s-50s and have a mafioso storyline but implant some black business troubles in there too to make it a little bit more diverse.

The Godfather looks great, I'm definetly going to purchase that.

That would be a great game. Kind of Godfather 2/eske.

I can't believe so many people are voting for San Andreas. It was Ok, but I thought those missions wear you attack area 51 and aliens and **** were getting to far away from the games roots.

Also I never got to sell crack to kids, which made me sad.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
joeboxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 04:35 PM #5
super

LS-Injection has a reputation beyond reputeLS-Injection has a reputation beyond reputeLS-Injection has a reputation beyond reputeLS-Injection has a reputation beyond reputeLS-Injection has a reputation beyond reputeLS-Injection has a reputation beyond reputeLS-Injection has a reputation beyond reputeLS-Injection has a reputation beyond reputeLS-Injection has a reputation beyond reputeLS-Injection has a reputation beyond reputeLS-Injection has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 39,104.00
Send a message via MSN to LS-Injection

GTA: SanAndreas
LS-Injection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 04:36 PM #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeboxer
That would be a great game. Kind of Godfather 2/eske.

I can't believe so many people are voting for San Andreas. It was Ok, but I thought those missions wear you attack area 51 and aliens and **** were getting to far away from the games roots.

Also I never got to sell crack to kids, which made me sad.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
I really didn't like San Andreas' storyline at all except maybe the gang wars in the first chapter. I liked Vice City's Scarface theme it had going on, but nothing came close to GTA 3's storyline.
Old 02-18-2006, 04:29 PM #7
MasterMind

Undefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond reputeUndefeated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,029,495,163.66
Total Points: 3,039,485,097.56
Happy 21st Birthday! - Vegeta happy Birthday - TBear Happy Birthday! - jjbj2 
Send a message via AIM to Undefeated

GTA San Andreas had the best gameplay out of all the GTA that have been realeased... but the story was iight.. but i could care less about the story... in the game had mad **** to do... that game is mad big.... i doubt anyone ever beat it 100% if they did they deserve a trophy...
Undefeated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 07:24 PM #8
Time to shine

Manfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond reputeManfredo Jr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.04
Total Points: 249,104.92

vice citys mine, i dunno y i just like it better than san andreas , pity i lost my disk for it lol
Manfredo Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 07:25 PM #9
Scouse Mouse

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute-Jay- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 312,523,915,869,628.69
Total Points: 312,525,319,555,391.50
Testing. - -Jay- Cheers for the green - rorymac For still being here - Terrel Boxingscene legend.. - !! AI-Holmes!! enjoy! - -jose- 
what's the coldest you've experienced up in ohhh Canada - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Blitz
I really didn't like San Andreas' storyline at all except maybe the gang wars in the first chapter. I liked Vice City's Scarface theme it had going on, but nothing came close to GTA 3's storyline.
Yeah, I loved the GTA3 storyline, shame the guy never said a word though
-Jay- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 10:09 PM #10
ars longa vita brevis

Pico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond reputePico Hollywood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,809,125.02
Total Points: 9,157,769.57
dollar dollar bill yall - JournalSquare 5000 Posts!! Congrats.. - The0neand0nly have a slice - Domain Happy 6K, P-Man. - K-Nan gift!!!! - Miyagi 
7k Pico!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cheers. - Melly-Mel drink is on me for showing love for getting me unbanned people - texanballer tags blow - Cptn. Howdy Congrats on the 8k, brotha from antha motha - Mr. Blonde Congrats, brother! - Bendigo 
8K Posts - hungryherbert 8k post celebration - !! AI-Holmes!! To homosexuality!!! - Mizzou 8k machete strikes. - Hard Dick only fruits and vegetables for joan guzman from now on. - Mr._Pink 
Merry Christmas - msagrain :) - Skylight Thanks again homie!..Chi-City ALL DAY! - Dub_C for buying me a gift when i couldnt afford it...you gave me a clover...peace homie - Makavelli Hood ass nigga - texanballer 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Pico Hollywood Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Pico Hollywood AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Childhood Cancer - mangler 

Vice City because I loved The Cuban and the Haitian Wars..
San Andreas comes Second
3rd would be GTA:3 because it was Gloomy and I never heard the main Character's voice
Pico Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List