Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-17-2013, 05:25 PM
hectari
Banned

Rep Power: 0 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,275,553,806,724.57
Total Points: 17,276,554,214,398.36
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustane View Post
It's actually quite common for Asian families to have many kids. It's more of the culture there, where more kids (8+) is the norm. My grandparents on each side had 11 and 12 kids respectively.

I don't know too much about Hispanic culture or Rios, so I can't comment on that.
A lot of Mexicans have huge families and teens having babies early, I went to a high school with mostly Mexicans and there was a lot of chicks who were pregnant in high school, they even had a family planning class to help them as teen moms. A few of them even had kids at 14!

I don't get it, why have so many kids if you are poor? I noticed in the Philippines most of those people live in shanty towns and still have a lot of kids. I never understood this, most rich people have moderate families some don't even have kids, poor people who can't even afford to have kids tend to have lots of kids.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-17-2013, 05:30 PM
pnksntdead
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 32 pnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond reputepnksntdead has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 670,029,307.30

when you have no money, there's not much else to do but screw your wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
A lot of Mexicans have huge families and teens having babies early, I went to a high school with mostly Mexicans and there was a lot of chicks who were pregnant in high school, they even had a family planning class to help them as teen moms. A few of them even had kids at 14!

I don't get it, why have so many kids if you are poor? I noticed in the Philippines most of those people live in shanty towns and still have a lot of kids. I never understood this, most rich people have moderate families some don't even have kids, poor people who can't even afford to have kids tend to have lots of kids.
Old 11-17-2013, 07:02 PM
Pu·gi·list
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 3 Pu·gi·list has a reputation beyond reputePu·gi·list has a reputation beyond reputePu·gi·list has a reputation beyond reputePu·gi·list has a reputation beyond reputePu·gi·list has a reputation beyond reputePu·gi·list has a reputation beyond reputePu·gi·list has a reputation beyond reputePu·gi·list has a reputation beyond reputePu·gi·list has a reputation beyond reputePu·gi·list has a reputation beyond reputePu·gi·list has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,687,742,245,083.56
Total Points: 46,687,742,257,414.42
I'm gifting myself - Pu·gi·list king of boxingscene - Pu·gi·list 

Enjoyed this video. Lots at stake for both of these guys.

I especially enjoyed Pacquiao handing out money as he left the gym to the poor people of his country because that's where he came from and knows how it feels.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:06 PM
Espada
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Espada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond reputeEspada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,434,920,139.25
Total Points: 26,435,084,287.14

best episode so far and Rios is like an immature teen boy who's just starting puberty.